Toast Top 4 Season 2020

Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
Well done to the boys. 4 years in a row. A challenging season where we looked disinterested early in our draw with the Pies and losses to Hawks and Saints.

A whole season in Queensland basically. Injuries galore and nothing could stop us from setting ourselves up for a 4 week assault at #13.

Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
Just three more wins from undeniable dynasty status.
Should do a jumper number countdown

6DE254B8-0CE4-483F-841B-DBE40731D385.jpeg

Lsta062

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 15, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea, LA Lakers, Western United
What a club. They’ve been embroiled in controversy, been hampered with key injuries, faced a shock retirement to one of the best players in the league at the time in Rance heading into this season, been sent out of their state in a hub and are still standing.

I am very impressed with their on-field reliability and professionalism

Sep 13, 2015
Hillary Step
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
76ers
Unfortunately there won't be a thread for finals tickets. Boooo
Was looking forward to watching my computer screen countdown repeated 10sec cycles for 2hrs without being able to use my phone because that's doing the exact same thing along with every other thing with an internet connection in the household.

Dr Awkward

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 23, 2009
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
San Antonio Spurs
What a club. They’ve been embroiled in controversy, been hampered with key injuries, faced a shock retirement to one of the best players in the league at the time in Rance heading into this season, been sent out of their state in a hub and are still standing.

I am very impressed with their on-field reliability and professionalism
That's the thing, we're such a professional outfit.

Sometimes I'm nervous during the week or when the team sheets come out. Then everytime the game starts I feel stupid because I forgot how good we are.

Back