Game Day Crows Vs Tigers: Win or Lose.... You decide!

Remove this Banner Ad

Why though? Keays is ineffectual outside of the middle and Jones and Shoenberg up forward does nothing for their development.
Just seems like we've cut down on who rotates in which has worked. Whether it's the best idea long term, that's another question.

I posted the numbers in the midfield thread the other day, quite a big change recently.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Wildy says Tex puts up one hand, needs to put up both hands

If he’s not doing it now, he never will

Tigers just too much class, I think we have matched in pressure

I suspect we dropped off a bit in the third quarter, but... well, I mean Richmond are the benchmark for the reason.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The cleatrance count is 23 - 19 the Crows way
They don’t mind giving up the clearances like they did against Geelong as they know they’re set up well and the skill execution isn’t up to it out of stoppage.

Not sure it's correct, but I'm certain it's not an agenda
The past two weeks I've said he's played well, but it's a fact that this squad has failed, continually, in real pressure games. B Crouch and B Smith are two big culprits in that regard. Anyone watching our games objectively would see it.

Brad is a good midfielder as long as he's not expected to be the play maker. Unfortunately, in our mix, he is, and it doesn't suit his natural game.

I can't be more objective than that really.

The past two weeks I've said he's played well, but it's a fact that this squad has failed, continually, in real pressure games. B Crouch and B Smith are two big culprits in that regard. Anyone watching our games objectively would see it.

Brad is a good midfielder as long as he's not expected to be the play maker. Unfortunately, in our mix, he is, and it doesn't suit his natural game.

I can't be more objective than that really.

None of this is incorrect.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back