Game Day Crows Vs Tigers: Win or Lose.... You decide!

Remove this Banner Ad

Cheering dusty for OOB is just sad.

Game high 7 clearances but you know it all maestro.
Yep, he's really good in close, in terms of getting the ball. But the more pressure he's under, the less effective those clearances are. He lacks polish and composure.

As a keen reader of my posts, you'd know I've consistently said this.

So Richmond get three or four players tackling one Crow and that’s good according to the commentators

We do it and we’ve got “too many players being sucked into the contest”

I don’t get it

The past two weeks I've said he's played well, but it's a fact that this squad has failed, continually, in real pressure games. B Crouch and B Smith are two big culprits in that regard. Anyone watching our games objectively would see it.

Brad is a good midfielder as long as he's not expected to be the play maker. Unfortunately, in our mix, he is, and it doesn't suit his natural game.

I can't be more objective than that really.
The Frustration with Brad is he's capable of breaking free at a stoppage and using it well, he just rarely does.

Yep, he's really good in close, in terms of getting the ball. But the more pressure he's under, the less effective those clearances are. He lacks polish and composure.

As a keen reader of my posts, you'd know I've consistently said this.
Make that a game high 8 clearances.

And a game high 26 disposals

And a team high 5 i50's

And an = team high 4 r50's

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brad's ultimate issue is that he is poor by foot, so if you play him as an outsider and breaks free he bombs it, but if you play him inside he isn't sharp enough to hit the short lateral targets.

In an elite side - i.e. one that is coached/taught better than ours - they'd get the most out of him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back