Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 18 - Lions v Blues Sat September 19th 7:40pm AEST (Gabba) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bit surprised by Carlton supporters, think they had a fair chance if it wasn't for the umps.

Maybe a fair chance if a game is 3 quarters

And they got to pick which quarter didn't count.

Carlton have the foundations to rebuild their Club, probably need a 2-3 drafts and they will be in contention in that middle group of teams trying to get into the 8.

I think the late 2020s will be their time.

Game might have been closer but Brisbane would have overrun us eventually. Cripps cooked, and we've coughed up a few in the back half off our own boot.

Carlton need to stop relying on just one player to win the game for them. Footy teams have 18 on the ground to do the job, needs a team effort.

LeppaMessiah

Team Captain
Aug 9, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Not that bright are you
I’m not sure that’s it, I think it’s more to do with you trying to be clever or witty but it’s just a piss poor effort. Let’s say for arguments sake I’m not that bright, can you please explain to me what that term means; “plastic boy”?

DamoESP

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
San Antonio Spurs, Dallas Stars
Nice try. We have had close to full attendances at every home game thia year.

Nice try, but the ground has been operating on restrictions all year, so easier to claim a “full” attendance when it’s limited capacity.

The different coloured seats at the Gabba always make it look like there are more people there than there actually are. Same as when the Cricket is played there as well.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Nice try, but the ground has been operating on restrictions all year, so easier to claim a “full” attendance when it’s limited capacity.

The different coloured seats at the Gabba always make it look like there are more people there than there actually are. Same as when the Cricket is there as well.

Shouldnt be taking shots at the winning teams attendance. I think its great for a rugby state.

Lions have been the superior team on the night.

Aug 17, 2012
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions

The different coloured seats at the Gabba always make it look like there are more people there than there actually are. Same as when the Cricket is played there as well.

14,653 tonight with a limit of 16,000.

But hey, keep melting

hutchy31

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
This is shithouse from Brisbane. Pies could win on Monday and they’ve really let off the gas this half.

Back