Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 18 - Lions v Blues Sat September 19th 7:40pm AEST (Gabba) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
You're having a pot shot at a player. As he's not here to defend himself he's sent in a proxy for his response.
He would be so disappointed that thats what it has come to. In any case, all I asked was for the final number of losses he has had as a player.

I waited till the end of the game to ask for it.

FairKouta

Premiership Player
Aug 3, 2016
MELBOURNE
AFL Club
Carlton
Youre attacking me as a poster? Did I say something about you? No. Im here to comment about the game and the fallout.
Kade simpson is an exceptional individual he stay with the club regardless of how bad it was. Puts his body on the line everytime surely you can afford him some respect.
I understand your club has been absolute rubbish this year and you went from a grandfinal to a rebuild in 2 years but direct your anger at your own administration that allowed it to happen.

Kade simpson is an exceptional individual he stay with the club regardless of how bad it was. Puts his body on the line everytime surely you can afford him some respect.
I understand your club has been absolute rubbish this year and you went from a grandfinal to a rebuild in 2 years but direct your anger at your own administration that allowed it to happen.
Sorry we are not here to talk about other issues, lets stick to the topic of the Lions v Blues tonight.

I think the Blues were very lucky. The final margin was flattering.

10 goals 1. Has to be the best losing score in 2020. Losing teams have averaged 4goals 6. Kicking under 50%.

FairKouta

Premiership Player
Aug 3, 2016
MELBOURNE
AFL Club
Carlton
Sorry we are not here to talk about other issues, lets stick to the topic of the Lions v Blues tonight.

10 goals 1. Has to be the best losing score in 2020. Losing teams have averaged 4goals 6. Kicking under 50%.
🤡

Sherrinator

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 1, 2004
SEQLD
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
BBFFC, Southport AFC
This game was never in the balance. Why can’t Carlton fans focus on issues in their own control instead of the fact Brisbane miss 60% of shots and play in 3rd gear and still win.

This game was never in the balance. Why can’t Carlton fans focus on issues in their own control instead of the fact Brisbane miss 60% of shots and play in 3rd gear and still win.
I would say barely out of 2nd gear.

I thought the Lions parked the car in the last quarter and just rested up for finals.

Carlton were good practice as to learn to just soak up a game without needing to score.

I would say barely out of 2nd gear.

I thought the Lions parked the car in the last quarter and just rested up for finals.

Carlton were good practice as to learn to just soak up a game without needing to score.
Helps when the umps hand you that luxury.

It is what it is. Swings and roundabouts.

Skull Face

Premiership Player
Aug 27, 2019
Australia
AFL Club
Carlton
Haha righto plastic boy 😂
Wish those umpires gave your team a fair run tonight instead of those 5 free goals to the lions from poor decisions. What does that make it now? 86 gimme free kicks to the opposition to blame for your teams 10 losses this year? 😂
And you talk about me not making sense lol

Fwiw I couldn't care less about the game tonight just watched to see of a champion of my club sign off.

I'm dumbfounded you don't understand you support a plastic footy club, the fact you still haven't worked that out is well, I feel for you.

Skull Face

Premiership Player
Aug 27, 2019
Australia
AFL Club
Carlton

You are sulking up every Carlton thread like a big cry baby because Adelaide is a joke and we had a couple of trades that helped put you there.

Deserves more then a day off, kid should be life banned from any Carlton threads.

You are sulking up every Carlton thread like a big cry baby because Adelaide is a joke and we had a couple of trades that helped put you there.

Deserves more then a day off, kid should be life banned from any Carlton threads.
Report and ignore.

LeppaMessiah

Team Captain
Aug 9, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
And you talk about me not making sense lol

Fwiw I couldn't care less about the game tonight just watched to see of a champion of my club sign off.

I'm dumbfounded you don't understand you support a plastic footy club, the fact you still haven't worked that out is well, I feel for you.
I am actually willing to explain what I mean in my previous post. Every time I see you posting it is complaining about how hard done by your team is by the umpires, I imagine it has become somewhat of a joke for a few people. And in a national competition what makes my team any more plastic than yours?

Back