Prediction Changes: Round 18 Vs Bulldogs + pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Did some rough calculations there.
A bulldogs win by 22 odd points or more will slide us up one spot on the draft order from pick 12 to pick 11.
A win for us will see us jump ahead of GWS and we will end up with pick 14.

I would rather win the game and worry about draft picks later. I dont think 3 picks down is going to make much difference to the long term future. Plus winning builds good culture and winning habit. This is a mini final for us as the Dogs its do or die and good prep for next year.

Imagine being the team already out of contention that stopped the Dogs from making finals.

Also it would be nice to have at least one ground we have 100% win record in. Cazalys stadium is currently the only one with a 100% win record and we may never play there again

i want us to win too but shiettt it really is win win, the fact that we absoloutly shattered melbournes hearts a few weeks ago and we have the chance to do it again it tooo delicious! (there is a chance i need therapy)

Well it's been a good run Walters. We've loved what you have given the club over your career. But unfortunately we're going to have to take your foot aswell...... Literally, we're going to have to cut your foot off. Your career is over. #freoforever
At least it’s just his foot, not the whole leg off like Hilly.

Did some rough calculations there.
A bulldogs win by 22 odd points or more will slide us up one spot on the draft order from pick 12 to pick 11.
A win for us will see us jump ahead of GWS and we will end up with pick 14.
Also means our second round pick from Melb would be a pick higher. 30>29 I believe.

Still wanna win. 😁

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you guys think Watson could be a late in?
Apparently Cox has a sore shoulder so not impossible
I have it on good authority that Bell and Co have read the riot act to Walters’ foot. Internally they are seething at this latest indiscretion which is just one of many recent foot-related occurrences in recent times. This is clearly symptomatic of a growing rift between the club and players’ lower extremities. Don’t be surprised to see this story grow over coming weeks.

Apparently Cox has a sore shoulder so not impossible

I have it on good authority that Bell and Co have read the riot act to Walters’ foot. Internally they are seething at this latest indiscretion which is just one of many recent foot-related occurrences in recent times. This is clearly symptomatic of a growing rift between the club and players’ lower extremities. Don’t be surprised to see this story grow over coming weeks.
Looking forward to hearing the other side of the story from Walters foot itself in The Age tomorrow.

I don't care about getting a draft pick a few spots higher, I'd rather win and give the boys some confidence going into pre-season

I think the boys will have confidence going into the preseason regardless

Remove this Banner Ad

Back