Banter RDT 153 - RDTier List

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sister called me overly negative at dinner tonight. Perhaps I have a problem.

Well, after my post earlier today I thought that rather than pile on like a bully, I'm going to make an effort to tag you everytime I think I find something that could lift your spirits.

Here's a photo of my cats cuddling this morning:

_20200919_195318.JPG

Well, after my post earlier today I thought that rather than pile on like a bully, I'm going to make an effort to tag you everytime I think I find something that could lift your spirits.

View attachment 965639
Expensive looking kitties

HoneyBadger35 should I keep expecting 7 goal games every time your mob plays?

Nah. Lazy punditry has equated “Leeds attack a lot” to “Leeds are poor defensively”. Best defence in the league last year, 35 conceded in 46 games.

Liverpool at Anfield is Liverpool at Anfield, and our central defensive unit consisted of a U23s mid playing his first game in defence, a signing who arrived three days prior and a 20 year old keeper playing his 12th game in England. No surprise that we conceded a few.

Today it was a 4-1 lead, the one being off the most laughable penalty you’ll see, and then they just froze. So strange and uncharacteristic, especially as we owned Fulham last year so can’t have had much to fear. Stopped finding passes, started turning it over and just going long. Really odd. Was a midfield issue more than defensively.

Really, Fulham have made three chances there and scored all three. I’m floored it didn’t end 4-1, we have been so good historically at shutting teams out once we take the lead.

1-0 next week.

View attachment 965639
I would love to have a Bengal if I wasn't the only person in my family who isn't allergic to cats.

I'd rather have a dog but at a point where I can't commit to giving it the walking it deserves. So we decided to get those cats about 6 months ago and they have destroyed my house the little campaigners. Can be the sweetest things then the biggest s**t bags in the space of 5 minutes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dogs are genuinely bad and anyone who thinks otherwise is a shill.

Don’t get me wrong, I loved my dog, but people who fawn over dogs they’ve never met or freak out when there’s one near them on the street because omg dog are embarrassing. Have some dignity. Other dogs are gross and bad.

I become an uncle for the first time tomorrow. :)

Should I hope for a niece or a nephew?
Congrats mate
Dogs are genuinely bad and anyone who thinks otherwise is a shill.

Don’t get me wrong, I loved my dog, but people who fawn over dogs they’ve never met or freak out when there’s one near them on the street because omg dog are embarrassing. Have some dignity. Other dogs are gross and bad.
I hate all animals currently.

I blame having too many too early and teenagers
wow. I think we officially count their POTY awards as tainted. Also its time for two new mods I say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back