Under the table
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
Got 1 trade and AFAIK only Doc missing.

Options look to be:

Zilliams or Rich or Houston or Dawson

A few opponents have one of the first two. Hmmm.

Leaning to Williams, but the catch there is I have to make the trade today and will have no moves left should someone else randomly miss. As it stands I COULD leave Doc there with Rivers as emergency.

Thoughts? Anyone else in the same 1 trade situation? If I had two I could do much more creative things...

CrozaN

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 5, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I feel Greaves is the better option, but hasn’t been named yet, surely plays.

Be careful with Dusty, yes playing Crows but weather forecast looks terrible.

I wouldn't go dusty, but feeling like Acres might be the play, strongest 3rd average in the forwards currently, there is also Robbie Gray and Dixon, or Hawkins as highest averaging avaiable.

Can any fremantle supporters advise why Acres has just smashed the last 3 weeks coming back in? While his first 3 games were rubbish before injury?

Last edited:
Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United, All Blacks

Options look to be:

Leaning to Williams, but the catch there is I have to make the trade today and will have no moves left should someone else randomly miss. As it stands I COULD leave Doc there with Rivers as emergency.

Thoughts? Anyone else in the same 1 trade situation? If I had two I could do much more creative things...
Yep I'm in the same spot, trying to leave it as late as possible to trade in case of someone being out. I've got up to $494K so will probably go square head Maynard as I like spending as much of the salary as I can and I don't really like the options around that price. He's fairly consistent at least so probably won't s**t the bed.

Of those options I'd go Houston, unless you want to cancel out their POD Zilliams.

CrozaN

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 5, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Think im settled on downgrading Doch and upgrading my last fwd rookie as i have more confidence in my def rookie.

Think my trades this week will be:
Doch ----> Watson (field him or Greaves with loophole of Gould even though Syd play after hawks and before Freo)
Mosquito -----> Acres ( amazing form since return, seems to be playing outside mid role, strongest 3rd round average, good pod going into the final games)

Just need to wait for team sheets to confirm Watson/Greaves both play which they should.

I prefer this move than doing Doch to say Helmet/Stewart then bringing in Buckley who only has 1 game to go off despite it being good....i have more trust in Watson/Greaves then comes down to Acres just continuing form.

An_Orange

Debutant
Jun 11, 2020
AFL Club
Geelong

Options look to be:

I'd go Rich over Zilliams as you get a look at Rivers' score first. Rich has been in ripping touch with no Witherden in the side.

An_Orange

Debutant
Jun 11, 2020
AFL Club
Geelong
Think im settled on downgrading Doch and upgrading my last fwd rookie as i have more confidence in my def rookie.

Think my trades this week will be:
Doch ----> Watson (field him or Greaves with loophole of Gould even though Syd play after hawks and before Freo)
Mosquito -----> Acres ( amazing form since return, seems to be playing outside mid role, strongest 3rd round average, good pod going into the final games)

Just need to wait for team sheets to confirm Watson/Greaves both play which they should.

I prefer this move than doing Doch to say Helmet/Stewart then bringing in Buckley who only has 1 game to go off despite it being good....i have more trust in Watson/Greaves then comes down to Acres just continuing form.
I brought in Acres last week and was very happy, there is a chance that he doesn't score quite as well this week as the Doggies mids do suck up a fair share of the points but think he's still a good trade. You could also go Gaz or Luko if you are feeling ballsy.

An_Orange

Debutant
Jun 11, 2020
AFL Club
Geelong
I wouldn't go dusty, but feeling like Acres might be the play, strongest 3rd average in the forwards currently, there is also Robbie Gray and Dixon, or Hawkins as highest averaging avaiable.

Can any fremantle supporters advise why Acres has just smashed the last 3 weeks coming back in? While his first 3 games were rubbish before injury?
Not a Freo supporter but have been watching a few of their games this year. From what I recall early in the year Acres was playing more outside mid and his CBAs were really down. Walters seems to be playing as a full time forward now and Acres is getting a bunch of mid minutes.

CrozaN

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 5, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I brought in Acres last week and was very happy, there is a chance that he doesn't score quite as well this week as the Doggies mids do suck up a fair share of the points but think he's still a good trade. You could also go Gaz or Luko if you are feeling ballsy.

I had a look his last 3 games have been outside mid and inside mid for last game.....and actually we bleed points in midfield so Freo mids will have a field day. Mclean was only chance of any tag happening since we never tag, but he has done his knee. So i am not worried at all with him being focused, plus if anyone is going to get attention its Fyfe or anyone else.

I might take the punt with him.

RBW_007

Club Legend
Jan 28, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Indianapolis Colts
Have the option to loop Rivers or Schoenberg. The other will be traded to Houston. Struggling to decide which way to go :huh:

An_Orange

Debutant
Jun 11, 2020
AFL Club
Geelong
Have the option to loop Rivers or Schoenberg. The other will be traded to Houston. Struggling to decide which way to go :huh:
I'd loop Rivers and trade Schoenburg, good chance that the Tigs give the Crows a massive reality check which means less of the 3300 for Schoenburg.

Premiership Player
Mar 29, 2010
Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Manchester United
Why wouldn't he play?
Hope he does, but there's been talk that he's really struggling through games at the moment. I imagine he'll play, given that Collingwood will probably need to win to avoid a trip to Perth. Not ideal when your opponent has bench cover and you don't though.

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Hope he does, but there's been talk that he's really struggling through games at the moment. I imagine he'll play, given that Collingwood will probably need to win to avoid a trip to Perth. Not ideal when your opponent has bench cover and you don't though.

Oh poor Manbun. Everyone's tired and sore after the compressed fixture. The finalists all have next week off to recover. He gets paid a lot of money to football. Kenty needs to suck it up and pump out a one fiddy.

Premiership Player
Mar 29, 2010
Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Manchester United
Oh poor Manbun. Everyone's tired and sore after the compressed fixture. The finalists all have next week off to recover. He gets paid a lot of money to football. Kenty needs to suck it up and pump out a one fiddy.
Whether he plays and how many points he scores are the only things that concern me.

Apr 5, 2014
Peramangk country Adelaide Hills
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
My SuperCoach team
I have one trade and $695k to spend on any MID or FWD who hasn't played yet. Someone who will go big today or tomorrow. I'd appreciate your thoughts, here is who I have already:
mdfwd.JPG

I have one trade and $695k to spend on any MID or FWD who hasn't played yet. Someone who will go big today or tomorrow. I'd appreciate your thoughts, here is who I have already:
View attachment 965996

Treloar
Hawkins
Dunkley
Menegola
Fyfe
Boak

This season is going to punish me right down to my last trade.
I had Doc to Rich locked in.
Then Walters was out, so kept Doc and took Sholls 80 odd.
Cue 140 from Rich.:mad:

Left me with $440,500 for a fwd.
Keen on Acres, but he’s $440,800. $300 measly dollars short!:mad:

Oh well, welcome back Gazza, for one last hurrah!!
Let’s go out with a bang champ! I believe in you!!!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back