IPL 2020

Fudge Nuggets

Team Captain
Dec 27, 2019
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I understand even under the best of circumstances IPL and T20 in general is total ghetto cricket, but today's match between MI and CSK was unwatchable. Too many fat guys lumbering around giving zero effort and complete shite fielding. Both sides made England look like wizards in the field. It looked like half the guys just sat around on their asses and ate all day for the last six months.

They better hope the players can work themselves into shape as the tournament goes on because otherwise this will be an even bigger waste of time than usual.

eltrain

Club Legend
Dec 22, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
MVFC, Everton, Red Sox, Bruins
I understand even under the best of circumstances IPL and T20 in general is total ghetto cricket, but today's match between MI and CSK was unwatchable. Too many fat guys lumbering around giving zero effort and complete sh*te fielding. Both sides made England look like wizards in the field. It looked like half the guys just sat around on their asses and ate all day for the last six months.

They better hope the players can work themselves into shape as the tournament goes on because otherwise this will be an even bigger waste of time than usual.
Agree, fielding was atrocious last night. Almost as bad as Slaters commentary.

eltrain

Club Legend
Dec 22, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
MVFC, Everton, Red Sox, Bruins
Slats asks Gavaskar on air how to pronounce his name then laughs his arse off. Can’t imagine that would go down too well with the Indian audience.

Shocking bowling, but credit to Stoinis for putting these balls where they deserve to go.

Won’t be enough though.

140 or so might be enough. There’s movement on this pitch

Delhi have hurt me too many times before haha.

Wickets early will be the key sounds cliche but it is true with a average score. Last night it took a great knock from FAF to get 155 and this looks a slightly worse pitch

Why has Ponting chosen Stoinis if he’s going to bat in the middle? If he plays T20 it has to be at the top.

Very poorly selected XI.
Fair cop on Stoinis, he’s batted very well here. Still question the lack of Rahane.

Back