Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Wolfsburg

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bremen

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice third goal but think the reaction a little over the top

Haaland plays with his heart on his sleeve. I like it. Shows passion. Not manufactured enjoyment.

Masks were off at the seats, but entering the stadium and going to seats, and leaving the stadium masks absolutely on. Also bars were shut

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haaland plays with his heart on his sleeve. I like it. Shows passion. Not manufactured enjoyment.
Oh no have no problems with Haaland at all..love his enthusiasm, more on social media/media although some may just be sly digs at ManU re Sancho..no big deal

Oh no have no problems with Haaland at all..love his enthusiasm, more on social media/media although some may just be sly digs at ManU re Sancho..no big deal

Reckon he’s genuinely happy he’s stayed. Like, as Haaland, who wouldn’t want Sancho laying you the ball every game

How did Meunier play? He's a very likeable guy. I hope he does well for Dortmund.

I think he did well tbh. Twitter won’t tell you that. But most Dortmund fans are used to Hakimi who was 99% attack 0,5% Defense the rest looking lost. Meunier is a lot more defensive and so our build up was different. But we also looked more solid at the back

That last goal by Dortmund was straight out of the Liverpool playbook 😊.
Apart from Sancho and Haaland I was keen to see Bellingham and Reyna.
Bellingham did a solid job , but Reyna was excellent!
Seventeen years of age, really?
What a talented group of young players Dortmund have got.

That last goal by Dortmund was straight out of the Liverpool playbook .
Apart from Sancho and Haaland I was keen to see Bellingham and Reyna.
Bellingham did a solid job , but Reyna was excellent!
Seventeen years of age, really?
What a talented group of young players Dortmund have got.

This guy is eligible to play in 2 months

End of round 1 table for the first league. Bochum v St Pauli still to come tomorrow for the 2.BL

e0e809d913a4e70a5218a17dfbbb3977.jpg

Haaland will be the 2nd best CF in the world behind Mbappe within 2 years. That 63m release clause needs upgrading asap.

I don’t know if I even believe it tbh. I’ve read 63m, I’ve read 75m, I’ve read not active for two years, I’ve read only active to certain clubs, I’ve read it doesn’t exist. There’s so many conflicting stories. I hope they negotiate a new contract with him ASAP having said that. As long as he’s having fun through, maybe he’ll stay

I don’t know if I even believe it tbh. I’ve read 63m, I’ve read 75m, I’ve read not active for two years, I’ve read only active to certain clubs, I’ve read it doesn’t exist. There’s so many conflicting stories. I hope they negotiate a new contract with him ASAP having said that. As long as he’s having fun through, maybe he’ll stay

He needs another 2 seasons at least in Bundesliga before considering a move IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He needs another 2 seasons at least in Bundesliga before considering a move IMO.

Yeah definitely. His hold up game has improved even after last year - but now defenders have worked him out to some extent and are closing his space. They won’t keep him down for long but he needs to get in a bit of a funk and get himself out of it ... actually those two goals on the weekend I think were his only goals since the friendlies restarted. So that’s a decent sign

Getting sick of seeing this in Reyna’s game. That’s 2 dives in 2 weeks

Only been watching bits and pieces but Dortmund's final ball is terrible. A sh*t tonne of possession with no end product.

Absolutely horrible game. Looked uninterested after the 1-0. Not sure how you mount a title race if you can’t get up for the second game of the season

Back