Game Day DOGS v FREO 6.10pm - Finals or Bust, All or Nothing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our backline is ******* rubbish are we seriously not going to react to that change? It was too tall with Taberner in. fu** sake. Freo were always gonna drop another tall, always.
I reckon our adjustment could be to send Cordy forward as a defensive kpf on Ryan.

Williams Keath Wood
Crozier Gardner Daniel/Duryea/JJ

Looks balanced enough.

Last year we had a must-win last H&A game, and we won it. I think the squad for this game is better than the squad for last year's game, for two big reasons - Keath and Libba.
Both should make a big difference come finals aswell. Even Bruce won't let the younger guys get pushed around

Definitely one tall too many now. Cordy and Wood will both be chasing around a smaller forward. Both can do it adequately but they don’t give us enough offensive drive to make it work.

Some more stats on Cairns games in 2020...

Quarter Leads To End Up Winning - Win/Loss
QT: 1-2
HT: 3-0
3QT: 3-0

Scores From Stoppages (Competition Average)
Turnovers: 62.2% (58.5%)
Stoppages: 35.8% (37.7%)
Kick Ins: 2.0% (3.9%)

Average Score (Competition Average)
51 (61)

BTW there is no way they have withdrawn Taberner for structure reasons (though it might be they’ve known all week he was injured and picked another tall they wouldn’t have otherwise).

He’s having a ripping year.

Not concerned about it. Wood often plays his best footy when he can run off, which he usually can’t when playing on a tall.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BTW there is no way they have withdrawn Taberner for structure reasons (though it might be they’ve known all week he was injured and picked another tall they wouldn’t have otherwise).

Not concerned about it. Wood often plays his best footy when he can run off, which he usually can’t when playing on a tall.
Taberner is 5th in the Coleman and 2nd in contested marks. He should make the AA squad at least, a big loss for them.

Quad apparently

I have decided to tempt fate and I have just ordered the ultimate Lucky Meal. Free delivery and $5 off is all my loyalty is worth.

I am getting a "Trump Tower Bbq Brisket Burger Combo" which is slow cooked brisket, a Wagyu beef patty, slaw, sliced pickles, onion rings, cheddar cheese and a smoked bbq sauce with a side of chips and a lemon, lime and bitters.(Probably invented by you-know-who himself.)

If that doesn't win it for us, then at least it just might kill me so I won't have to suffer after a loss.

P.S. - Please do not tell the Joe Biden campaign on me. I might be kicked out of the Democratic Party and I haven't had the opportunity to vote Chicago-style(three times minimum) for Joe yet.

:eek:

Please, no hate. :)

And here it is.

The lemon lime and bitters was handmade, not from a bottle.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back