MF

Good Poster, s**t Bloke
Sep 10, 2006
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
Only a kid and a lot of water to go but I hope we picked right in Stephens

Definitely has a touch of class and can lay a tackle. Maybe doesn't quite have the pace to be a top player but we'll see. I'll be surprised if he's not at least best 22 for many years.

Only a kid and a lot of water to go but I hope we picked right in Stephens
I have not seen anything to suggest we made an error

Keyter

All Australian
Dec 6, 2010
Docklands
AFL Club
Sydney
The coaches shouldn’t be patting them on the back and saying, young team, inexperienced, inconsistent, blah, blah, they shouldn’t have given that game up but they did....good teams ,find a way....So no cherry picking the review, especially for established players like Hayward, alir, thurlow, Sinclair, & Reid, Papley, & Cunningham...a long way to go with lots of work to do. any of this media crap about a rising Swans should be treated with contempt...nothing is given, it’s got to be taken....disappointing result to loose to those front runners...

Kapanis

Cancelled
Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017
Jul 26, 2015
AFL Club
Sydney
Florent cost us two shots at goal because of his poor skills
Lloyd cost us more with his s**t disposal, zero penetration, not junk kick stats, oppo players literally run round him like a witches hat, puts own players under the pump constantly.

Lloyd cost us more with his sh*t disposal, zero penetration, not junk kick stats, oppo players literally run round him like a witches hat, puts own players under the pump constantly.
I thought it was Lloyds' poorest performance of the year. He was slow in reaction and skill execution not on. Thought Hayward was iffy as well and was not keen on Melican today.

Most of the others all did well, bit disappointed for Bell, he started well and looked like we were going to get an actual look at what he might bring. Rowbottom very good, McInerny awesome, Stephens got the pill and used is well enough, JPK and Parker both solid. McCartin really good and has a bit of mongrel in him that you see from time to time. Being the youngest in the draft year has meant even more upside for Tom as he continually develops.

Looking at our game, it seems communication throughout is a bit of an issue. So many times multiple swans go the same ball, twice players run down from behind, is anyone talking? As we improve, we will see less of passages of play where we are pushing forward then one bad hanball or decision taking that extra step will disappear and we can turn those opportunities into points.

Lets not forget who was missing today as well.

I hope this is a good springboard into next season.

Just checked the stats to confirm I wasn't dreaming... 27 disposals at 96% efficiency with 1 clanger. I get that his kicks lack penetration but fu** me Lloyd's been underrated this season.
The stats dont show you his game. His game today wasn't rubbish, but is was not up to the standard we had seen for the previous 4 or 5.

Kapanis

Cancelled
Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017
Jul 26, 2015
AFL Club
Sydney
What game were you watching?
Live, where Lloyd s**t the bed all day. Watch the game again and watch him, Geelong players run through him like paper, can lay a tackle to. He can have 30 disposals and actually * up the game plan.

Saintsone

Team Captain
May 23, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Lloyd cost us more with his sh*t disposal, zero penetration, not junk kick stats, oppo players literally run round him like a witches hat, puts own players under the pump constantly.
What a silly statement, 460 meters gained ( highest swan). Of his 27 disposals only 1 was considered ineffective. We will take if of your hands at the bombers if you don’t respect him. May well be all Australian and your b And f winner but still you give him no credit.

Kapanis

Cancelled
Jul 26, 2015
AFL Club
Sydney
What a silly statement, 460 meters gained ( highest swan). Of his 27 disposals only 1 was considered ineffective. We will take if of your hands at the bombers if you don’t respect him. May well be all Australian and your b And f winner but still you give him no credit.
Take him, couldn't give a s**t. His stats are permanent junk stats, Lloyd AA, * me and if he wins the b/f would be a joke. Wtf am I responding to a druggie for?

Back