Preview Changes vs ST KILDA. Elimination final preview (GABBA- Sat 3rd October). Happy now??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libba39

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 10, 2008
Murrumbeena
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Worst case scenario:

Out: Naughton, Wallis

In: Dale, Cavarra or Lloyd.

Lets hope it doesn't come to that though...
Can't see suckling coming in off a hammy straight into a final, would be a big risk.
Don't think we'll bring Schache in either. Rather go with Bruce and Cordy as forwards.

Jun 7, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
San Antonio, West Ham, Renegades
I did not like the Crozier forward experiment and think our defense works best with two talls and then Wood and Crozier which it ended up being in the second half. Keath is obviously going to be one of the talls as he is clearly the best so think we can only play one of Gardner and Cordy. Gardner has better form, Cordy has more runs on the board.

Out: Cordy
In: Dale

B: Wood - Keath - Crozier
HB: Daniel - Gardner - Duryea

R: English - Liberatore - Bontempelli
C: Johannisen - Macrae - Hunter

HF: Dunkley - Bruce - Richards
F: Wallis - Naughton - Dale

I: Williams - B. Smith - Lipinski - R. Smith

If Naughton doesnā€™t get up, Schache comes in.
If Wallis doesnā€™t get up, Cavarra comes in.

Praying for both to get up but didnā€™t look promising

Sep 7, 2015
AFL Club
Tasmania
Out: Naughton, Wallis

In: Gowers, Green

We need some more marking presence if we lose Naughton and reports from the scratch matches have Gowers as our best player over the last couple of weeks. Also, they specifically mention that his aerial game has been quite good. Likewise Green seems to be kicking a few here and there and is a similar type of player to Mitch - medium marking type. Good like-for-like replacements. Would be the first finals experience for both of them.

cherrypie

Club Legend
Oct 28, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
If Naughton is out, Dale in
If Wallis is out, Cavarra in

If we play West Coast and McGovern is still out, I wouldn't be surprised if we picked another small-mid sized player like Hayes instead of Dale and just swung Cordy

Until we find out when we are playing and the severity of Wallis and Naughton's there is no one not in the team that is not injured who should be in the team can't see any point in nominating changes.

If they both come up no change and the only player I would consider is Vandemeer if fit. No one else who is fit would improve what we had in tonight

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Optimistic Dog

Premiership Player
Oct 11, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Bevo said Wally would be ok and Naughton has a cheekbone and depending how high up it was he is a good chance to play. Also said Easton and Josh's wife are heavily pregnant so a trip to Perth would not be ideal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back