AFL 2020 - AFL Round 18 (no aftertiming allowed)

Remove this Banner Ad

Bad luck mate, i squeaked in with bont on 20 while daniel left you hanging.

It sucks that a good player like daniel does that while a crab like acres junktimes 22. Yuck

Happens shouldn’t have been greedy liked the other legs

Anyone else like the Pies tomorrow?

Eagles would love to play Collingwood in an elimination final, rather than Bulldogs.

Collingwood would want to win, to stay in the QLD bubble.

Port are playing pretty much a full strength team and have the added incentive of the minor premiership. They will want to win tomorrow, given that if they win 1st Finals in week 1, they get to host a prelim final in Adelaide. I think Port have been the better team this season and should win here.

Either way, there is incentive for both teams to win tomorrow. But Port have probably got more to play for.

Been a pretty good season for me on the punt. Started with 50 bux, put in another 50 round 3 and finished on 571 for the season with 10$ on Serong @3.50 for the RS outstanding. After tonight's match I don't think I'll cash it out at 23$ thoughts on Serong Lads?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not for me, not saying they can't, just that Power look pretty solid. Pies at a decent +handicap maybe.

Just a feeling De Goey might have a night out

Going to be on him for 2,3 and 4 goals

For all teams now, to possibly make the grand final, you probably have to beat Brisbane in QLD or Port Adelaide in Adelaide to make it.

Reckon both teams start strong favs , if they host prelims .

Not against Richmond they won’t.

Tigers should be even money to win from here

my thoughts for Port v Collingwood:
short summary-
Port has had the least points scored against them this year. #1 defence
Collingwood have struggled to post higher scores- They have only scored over 60pts in 7/16 games. port are 12/16 for 60pts for.
=
my prediction -collingwood to be held to a lower score and port to probably win.
1u pies under 55.5 @1.87 tab
1u port -6.5 @1.91 sb
0.5u sgm- pies under 55.5 & power -7.5 @2.48 lads

Last edited:
De Goey AGS, Dixon AGS & Mihocek AGS $2.25 SB
Marshall AGS, Rozee AGS & Gray AGS $4.50 SB
De Goey 2+ $2.40 TAB
Rozee AGS $2.15 TAB
De Goey 2+, Mihocek AGS, Dixon AGS, Gray AGS, Marshall AGS & Rozee AGS $18.25 SB (bonus bet)

my thoughts for Port v Collingwood:
short summary-
Port has had the least points scored against them this year. #1 defence
Collingwood have struggled to post higher scores- They have only scored over 60pts in 7/16 games. port are 12/16 for 60pts for.
=
my prediction -collingwood to be held to a lower score and port to probably win.
1u pies under 55.5 @1.87 tab
1u port -6.5 @1.91 sb
0.5u sgm- pies under 55.5 & power -7.5 @7.49 lads

seems like a decent bet to me

De Goey AGS, Dixon AGS & Mihocek AGS $2.25 SB
Marshall AGS, Rozee AGS & Gray AGS $4.50 SB
De Goey 2+ $2.40 TAB
Rozee AGS $2.15 TAB
De Goey 2+, Mihocek AGS, Dixon AGS, Gray AGS, Marshall AGS & Rozee AGS $18.25 SB (bonus bet)

Mihoecek is in my sack file been burnt too often

Remove this Banner Ad

Back