Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 18 - Dockers v Dogs Sun September 20th 6:10pm AEST (Cazaly’s Stadium) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Dockers by a goal or less

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Dockers by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 28.6%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 21 42.9%
  • Dockers by a lot

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Your points about Hill might be correct but the weather in this part of the world has been glorious of late. Collingwood has a cool, hip culture too.
If by "hip", you mean the type of culture that revolves around toothless neanderthals, collectively huddling around a king brown in a brown paper bag, afront a service station, then yes, "hip". Lol.

Well, only watched a bit of the game and listened to it on the way home. It was about what was expected.
I was hoping it would be a bit close though at the end.

Congrats Doggies, I hope the rest is enugh for the injuries you copped, good luck in the finals. I have been watching your progress and think you guys could stir things up a bit.

Freo....well I'm actually pretty happy with how our year panned out. Still lots to work on/fix, but positive signs and I'm liking the way we are playing when on.

Well....Freo's season was over and like it or not it was all about the Dogs tonight, it was our finals chances on the line not Freo's.
That comment had nothing to do with the Western Bulldogs, rather, it was the schooling of a Collingwood supporter. Lol.

That comment had nothing to do with the Western Bulldogs, rather, it was the schooling of a Collingwood supporter. Lol.
I would love to have stats on percentage time in game talking about bulldogs players and team. Fox commentators can head down to the change rooms after to finish the job.

Well Wayward Double Son this is Wabjub's post that I meant quote not the one I did after a celebratory glass of red. It wasn't about Freo tonight like it or not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back