EPL Matchday 2

Remove this Banner Ad

LIVaRpool update: 2 penalties & 1 revised send-off = 6 points.
The 2 pens for us vs Leeds, the pen given against us today, and the red card were all decisions made by the ref on the pitch.

The 2 pens for us vs Leeds, the pen given against us today, and the red card were all decisions made by the ref on the pitch.
The refs decision was a yellow card at first, then upgraded to red after VAR.

The refs decision was a yellow card at first, then upgraded to red after VAR.
He changed his own decision after looking at the pitch side monitor.

Dunno how people can’t say that was a pen. It doesn’t matter how minor the clip is, it’s still a pen
It was a penalty but Timo milked it like all good strikers should.
Anyone who thinks that the Christensen red wasn’t a red should have their head examined. When did football turn into a rugby game?

He changed his own decision after looking at the pitch side monitor.
Yeah exactly so the initial decision was a yellow is what he is trying to say without VAR that is what would've stand.

But it was a red imo from the start.

Yeah exactly so the initial decision was a yellow is what he is trying to say without VAR that is what would've stand.

But it was a red imo from the start.
He makes it sound like these are the wrong calls.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd rather see a high paced 4-2 attacking game than a 1-0 Italian style defense first game.
Seeing goals is very fun, yes, doesn't change my point that a 4-3 shoot out feels very amateur if it's every second game.

No one cared whether or not Ours were the right-calls last season.....all we heard were the incessant jibes of VaRchester United....& mostly from Scousers.
I can also admit the 25 pens man united got were also made by the ref on the pitch :smile:

What the fu** was Christensen doing? That is absolutely idiotic.

Absolutely brilliant play for Liverpool's first goal, excellent to watch.

The Chelsea penalty looked a bit iffy - I couldn't see much contact? Not disputing it as such, but the contact must have been very minor.
Chelsea did well in the transfer market with signing some talented players but they didn't strengthen the weakness which is defense and GK.

Just showed against Liverpool.

Seeing goals is very fun, yes, doesn't change my point that a 4-3 shoot out feels very amateur if it's every second game.
But you'd expect that in the first few weeks while all teams find their footing, wouldn't you?

It was a penalty but Timo milked it like all good strikers should.
Anyone who thinks that the Christensen red wasn’t a red should have their head examined. When did football turn into a rugby game?
I don’t reckon it was milked. Definite clip. The Christensen challenge was a red all day too. Pretty dumb to do considering Kepa possibly would have got there, although it is kepa.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back