Win Prizes The Scales - Essendon Board 2020 Poster Of The Year - ant555 wins!

Who is your vote for poster of the year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Voting thread.

Here are the ground rules:

1. 1 vote per poster

2. Only the nominations of Essendon supporters will count

3. If you're not an Essendon supporter and vote anyway for teh lulz don't be surprised if you get whacked

We'll keep this open for a week and then declare a winner.

Last edited:
can Cupido4lyfe win back to back?

Without him I wouldn't even have ******* log on after round 5.

I could really nominate 9 or 10 easily.
Have to say CBombers 17 has been good to debate things with. Always good replies worth reading and considering.
Every year I nominate BrunoV as you can get a good discussion from him even if you do not agree with what he is saying. No matter what he is posting it makes you stop and think.
I think Bunk Moreland has also been good in articulating his views .

Sorry to eDPS . As always excellent draft work and effort. Have also enjoyed Howard Moon , Zach Package and Mercurial 89.

I voted Cupido - great talent with the editing background - gold eacha nd every video
Second would have been Ant
Surprised Lore didn't feature - very considered and infromative posts 24/7
Lore is not eligible. Her drug test came back problematic

Thanks 😎
Right now there are a lot of good posters with different opinions but it has been good to read the different views in a well articulated form.
I know for me it has given me the chance to think about the issues from a different angle so well done to everyone in a difficult year 👍

Once again thanks it is an honour 😎

fairbump_playon

Premiership Player
Jun 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
I didn’t vote in time but congratulations Ant - really think that the depth of your posts (and BrunoV, eDPS, VelvetSledge as well as a few others) is very generous and really anchors the conversation. Kind of allows the rest of us to just add colour.

Back