Discussion Round 18 Discussion - GRAND FINAL Week

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noooooope my steaming pile of turd dropped me back to 581. While still my best effort ever sooooooo disappointing from where I was! * you hamstrings you have no place in the human body!!! Cost me at least 300 places!!!!!
Probably a good thing I downed half a slab tonight or I might’ve pulled a string trying to throw a leg over tonight!!!

View attachment 967329

Life is complete. Geez im stoked with this.

Will brag about this till the day i die.

Brilliant stuff man.

965dcf682afc00b6c42bf6f2cb09eee9.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here’s the story of my year. The ultimate utensil tease. Just as ya think ya gonna nail the stunner at the bar, you end up going home with the slops on the dance floor at 5am! (Well at least that’s how it happened in Ballarat in the early 2000’s!!!)View attachment 967341

Is that why there are so many single mother's from Ballarat on Plenty of Fish?

Not a great last week, but thrilled to come 20th overall. And 2nd for the Bigfooty Group. Won my Bigfooty Div 16 GF. Never won one before. Won 3 others, and lost 2. Cripps my worst story, but a few others let me down. But overall all my players had a consistent year (and thus 20th) so can’t complain.

Terrific year, really enjoyed it, and great to come in here for a few laughs , boasts and remorse. Well done everyone!

BF6AD9D2-9B66-4AA9-BFF4-EF6641760858.jpeg

Congrats to Barry Roundhouse on a stellar year
Congrats to all you other kents who finished above me too (98% of the board)

Thank * thats over.
Love you all long time. Have a safe and merry off season and see all you campaigners next year.

Scored 2410 and went up 118 spots to finish the season at 1,073 overall.

Was kinda hoping I could make top 1000 but Rozee being a spud along with Cripps, Acres, etc killed any chance of that happening.

Won 2 out of the 3 grand finals I was in so ended up winning something.

All in all not too bad and I consider it a pass mark.

Will be back next season as always wanting to do even better.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
LOL how s**t are you!

I finished 34,269, like a boss.

Also my first year playing draft, won the GF, only lost one match for the year & that only happened coz i didn't know the rules.

I'll retire from draft now as I obviously have it mastered.

Has nothing do with the fact no one in the league gave a s**t or NSWCROW handed me Gawn by selecting Jezza before my pick.

Not a great last week, but thrilled to come 20th overall. And 2nd for the Bigfooty Group. Won my Bigfooty Div 16 GF. Never won one before. Won 3 others, and lost 2. Cripps my worst story, but a few others let me down. But overall all my players had a consistent year (and thus 20th) so can’t complain.

Terrific year, really enjoyed it, and great to come in here for a few laughs , boasts and remorse. Well done everyone!

View attachment 967343
1600693297502.gif

The future starts now

1600693197218.png

Old man thunder thighs took back 85 spot from my next year D1 Tommy two shoes Barrass (Mark of the year kents) to stamp his authority one last time.

Its a changing of the guard. Barrass to finish top 10 DEF 2021. You heard it here first :moustache:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back