Play Nice Random Chat Thread IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely not in any real practical sense, though.

I know you're far better apprised of the US political landscape than I, but isn't that sort of like saying an independent can become PM in Australia? Theoretically possible, but practically impossible due to the mechanics of the political framework.

In the past a 3rd party candidate has shaped elections by splitting voters. Ross Perot in 92, Nader in 00.

The dixiecrats after 48, until they became republucans after Goldwater.

Surely not in any real practical sense, though.

I know you're far better apprised of the US political landscape than I, but isn't that sort of like saying an independent can become PM in Australia? Theoretically possible, but practically impossible due to the mechanics of the political framework.
Chkwy5cUgAEgXu2.jpg

Would be about the balance of power, the smaller parties, ‘shouldn’t’ have to compromise on morals.. In an election that most likely decided by the electoral collage, having a smaller party holding the balance of power could mean less destruction.

In the past a 3rd party candidate has shaped elections by splitting voters. Ross Perot in 92, Nader in 00.

The dixiecrats after 48, until they became republucans after Goldwater.

Fair enough, but the end result is that either Trump or Biden will be next president, no?

Barring some extraordinary personal event (e.g. I actually backed Pence at $41 months ago on the basis that Trump is deteriorating rapidly).

Fair enough, but the end result is that either Trump or Biden will be next president, no?

Barring some extraordinary personal event (e.g. I actually backed Pence at $41 months ago on the basis that Trump is deteriorating rapidly).

Yep. Its why theres some weird s**t going in with GOP operatives wanting Kanye on ballots as a way if siphoning away Biden votes.

What goes first the chicken or the egg? at a guess the relations warmed to a point, the annexation could happen.
Certainly no six day wars situation, were everyone of their neighbours was out for blood..

I’m also lead to believe the rise of Ankara, might’ve stoked a few memories of the Ottoman Empire. I believe they’ll turn into enemy number 1
I've thought for years the only solution is one state but it'd need immense good will to make it work.

Everyone forgets about Turkey but they have plans....

I've thought for years the only solution is one state but it'd need immense good will to make it work.

Everyone forgets about Turkey but they have plans....
Take temple mount out of it and there’s a simple solution...

actually it’s another one of Trump and Kush’s ploys that might actually work. They’ve looked at the West Bank as a real estate deal rather then a religious conflict, pushing a better future for the kids and jobs jobs jobs.
apart from the obvious posible future gentrification issues, not a bad way to look at an age old problem.

Take temple mount out of it and there’s a simple solution...

actually it’s another one of Trump and Kush’s ploys that might actually work. They’ve looked at the West Bank as a real estate deal rather then a religious conflict, pushing a better future for the kids and jobs jobs jobs.
apart from the obvious posible future gentrification issues, not a bad way to look at an age old problem.
It's ironic that 50 or 60 years ago large sections of the Arab world looked to the US for those very things. Before Israel became so powerful and such a wedge.

Afghanistan and Lebanon in the 60s were modern, cosmopolitan nations. At least compared to now.

It's ironic that 50 or 60 years ago large sections of the Arab world looked to the US for those very things. Before Israel became so powerful and such a wedge.

Afghanistan and Lebanon in the 60s were modern, cosmopolitan nations. At least compared to now.

I have a great auntie who traveled to Afghanistan back before all the madness. She said it was a hippy paradise. Pretty sad what’s become of it.

I have a great auntie who traveled to Afghanistan back before all the madness. She said it was a hippy paradise. Pretty sad what’s become of it.
Religion is a cancer in that part of the world.. to much sun, and way too many guns..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anybody here play video games? ******* price gougers/scalpers have bought most of the new console stock and are selling at way above retail price.

It's been easier to get finals tickets on Ticketmaster than getting the new Xbox and Playstation. Managed to get either of them yourself?

Surprised we don't have a VG thread here as a few of us frequent the VG board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back