Injury 2020 SJOGHCIR

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do the need to make a call.

Just keep him going, if not the 1st final, then our next game, the prelimn or the GF.

Why make it public.

Just keep him going, if not the 1st final, then our next game, the prelimn or the GF.

Why make it public.
It may be a case that if he won't be right for any final, he is better rested and that will get picked up if he doesn't train.

Why make it public.
If the medical advice is he won't be ready, just announce it.
It gets rid of all of the speculation in the press and we all move on.

In his prime and there is no way they will risk this. IF we were in a prelim and the issues started then id say we risk it but i seriously cant see them doing it.

Yeah no reason to throw our star midfielder into a final with a f’ed-up groin and risk completely breaking him, unless we‘re certain he’s going to request a trade home to Victoria at the end of the season.

Why make it public.
Keeps the media off Yeo and the club imo.

I would of thought you could just ignore the media. But can see why they may want to put it to bed I guess.

To me it is what it is. Tell the media we would love for him to play, it's unlikely but we will give him every chance.

Yeah no reason to throw our star midfielder into a final with a f’ed-up groin and risk completely breaking him, unless we‘re certain he’s going to request a trade home to Victoria at the end of the season.
It was Judd's insistence on playing every week with his OP that made me realise he was going to leave at the end of the season. Like he didn't want to sit out the rest of the season and then leave, he wanted us to still get something out of him before he left.

It was Judd's insistence on playing every week with his OP that made me realise he was going to leave at the end of the season. Like he didn't want to sit out the rest of the season and then leave, he wanted us to still get something out of him before he left.

He would have also thought they were a chance to go back to back. We would have if he that damn groin of his... He was in fine form during that first half.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back