AFL Futures

Remove this Banner Ad

That's pretty sh*t. It should've been called Finish Bottom, not Least Wins. Very misleading

They can't have it finish bottom any more after what happened to the dopers/storm etc (i.e. all points stripped for off-field stuff)

Hey with future bets how long does it take them to payout, I had a bet at start of the year on Fritsch to be Melb leading goal kicker few weeks ago was checking my bets cause i couldn't remember which account i backed it in. I checked few weeks ago found the bet in tab account i know tab and ubet merged but it never said my bet was pending.

Cause i backed it in March when the season was stopped did future bets still count or did they cancel them all.

Hey with future bets how long does it take them to payout, I had a bet at start of the year on Fritsch to be Melb leading goal kicker few weeks ago was checking my bets cause i couldn't remember which account i backed it in. I checked few weeks ago found the bet in tab account i know tab and ubet merged but it never said my bet was pending.

Cause i backed it in March when the season was stopped did future bets still count or did they cancel them all.
I had a few bets including fritsch dees most goals, pallet swans most goals, crows spoon all at good odds. All voided. Pretty sure u got ur stake back. Check ur history from March.

I had a few bets including fritsch dees most goals, pallet swans most goals, crows spoon all at good odds. All voided. Pretty sure u got ur stake back. Check ur history from March.

Yeah in betting history it has the bet as won then says Return nothing under it, So you think they have just gave me back my 50.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's pretty sh*t. It should've been called Finish Bottom, not Least Wins. Very misleading

If I am not mistaken SB changed this rule/definition a few years back due to the Rugby when the NRL sent a top team to the bottom of the ladder?

Any long timers on here or Rugby punters, confirm this?

Yeh. Happy to take Richmond at those odds at this point.

You should take Serong and Neale legs into that.

I mean they are LOCKS to win.

Ive never seen certainties in the AFL ever lose.

Does anybody else like Jarrod Lyons most finals disposals $29 SB??
I feel like Brisbane is the team with the best chance to play the maximum no. Of games. Lose to Rich first week, beat the dogs and then potentially 2 more games. Neale is way too short.
looking at last year, Neale had 54 touches in their 2 finals. Lyons had 51. I smell a bit of value here

SportsBet have made a huge mistake on the AFL grand final exacta market, unless I’m reading it wrong.
It clearly says “pays on both grand finalists with premier listed first”.
however they have put it the other way around. E.g you can get Richmond/Geelong $31
Richmond/Port $41

tell me why I shouldn’t fill my boots ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back