Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 16

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They would end up with about as many St Kilda fans as Bulldogs fans at AO given no one can travel from Victoria for the game. They've also won three games at the Gabba in 2020 including beating the Giants in round 18.

St Kilda have an ok crowd in Adelaide some whatever reason.

St Kilda have an ok crowd in Adelaide some whatever reason.
Even if they out number Bulldogs supporters at the game 2:1 is that enough of an advantage to outweigh having to fly in and out of Adelaide before facing either Richmond or Brisbane, who both haven't left Queensland, the following week? St Kilda obviously don't believe it is.

Let's not go that far. I'll take 'complains about Adelaide' over 'rigged grand final winners' everyday.

Yeah, for some reason I'm not liking St Kilda at the moment. Seem to have a misplaced sense of arrogance for a team that hasn't played finals in 9 years and a club that hasn't won a premiership in 54 years.

Yeah, for some reason I'm not liking St Kilda at the moment. Seem to have a misplaced sense of arrogance for a team that hasn't played finals in 9 years and a club that hasn't won a premiership in 54 years.

Yeah nah nah nah nah, there's no greater sense of misplaced arrogance than Peter Gordon, with his government handouts and armchair ride to a premiership.

Also, see: Melbourne, Brisbane.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree that St Kilda have the right to choose where they play the final. I just don't understand why that chose the Gabba.
Doubly so. I think St Kilda are best suited to Adelaide Oval and the Bulldogs to the Gabba.

Also, it’s nice of the SA government to be throw piles of cash at the AFL. I wonder if we will breakeven playing a final in front of 25k?

The fact that St Kilda haven't folded in shame is already enough proof that they have an inflated opinion of themselves. By far the worst club in the history of the VFL/AFL. It's not even close between them and second.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back