The on topic thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last edited:
Great stuff, even if it is just delaying the inevitable.

The lower league clubs have to be supported at all costs. Don't go for any or have any interest in them but Liverpool couldve been those clubs if not for luck and success. If the premier league and the bigger clubs such as Liverpool, city, Chelsea etc don't support them then they can go and get ****ed.

The lower league clubs have to be supported at all costs. Don't go for any or have any interest in them but Liverpool couldve been those clubs if not for luck and success. If the premier league and the bigger clubs such as Liverpool, city, Chelsea etc don't support them then they can go and get f’ed.

Yeah and I think the PL needs to realise they do need those lower leagues there for the good of the competition.

Then again when they’re losing this much without fans ...maybe not so keen to help...

View attachment 969169

Strange that so many have found the money to splash on transfers. I remember some suggesting transfer fees would drop because of the pandemic, haven't really noticed much impact outside a couple of clubs.

Then again when they’re losing this much without fans ...maybe not so keen to help...

View attachment 969169

Pleasing to see we're quite high up on that list for clubs outside the biggest supported clubs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That table is based on ‘18/19 income so for Villa, Sheff U, Brom and Leeds it was from Champ income ...allow for higher in Prem but not by too big a difference I’d imagine

Extra games in the championship balances that out a bit iirc.

Seems I'm not alone in not understanding why 1,000 fans fans is less safe than in other areas.

But fans watching the same game in a bar is alright. Inebriation isn't likely to aid adhering to social distancing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back