Coach Has Ken Hinkley Been Found Out?

Ron The Bear

Up yer arse, AFL
30k Posts 10k Posts
Jul 4, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Biggest under-achievers of recent years. Time is running out for a few and they seem to have realised it. The young players they found last year were a godsend and have re-invigorated the club, in the nick of time for Ken. Woodcock also looks above average.

Not sure Hinkley ever got "found out", rather he has found the key to motivating this group.

Greenac

All Australian
Apr 12, 2020
AFL Club
Adelaide
Can't wait for Port fans to completely revise the history of their last few years calling for his head a la Tigers fans with Dimma if he wins a flag. The tale gets more farfetched every time it's told.

Oh, and in case there is anything to this, Sack Nicks.

backtozero

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 26, 2020
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Can't wait for Port fans to completely revise the history of their last few years calling for his head a la Tigers fans with Dimma if he wins a flag. The tale gets more farfetched every time it's told.

More likely, if you keep saying Sack Nicks your club will just sack him.

As far as Hinkley is concerned, we've had these kinds of wins before.

Finals wins and a flag is what we've all consistently asked for.

PowerForGood

2020. The year the competition became terminal. Ju
10k Posts
Sep 1, 2006
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Lakers, Rabbitohs
Remarkable job at the helm of Port Adelaide. Finals footy against hsi old side, exciting stuff. Props to him after all the bs he's copped over the years. A job well done Ken Hinkley so far.
Had to update that for you, us Port fans still a little cautious.

Hopefully the game is as well fought as the 2013 final in Ken' s first year. He still regrets going too defensive in the third when we surprisingly led at half time. It would be genuinely interesting to see his response and what would happen if the same situation came about this time.

PowerForGood

2020. The year the competition became terminal. Ju
10k Posts
Sep 1, 2006
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Lakers, Rabbitohs

Nah, I wanted him gone. And happy to be wrong.

PAFC_1870

Cancelled
10k Posts
Feb 21, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Ferrari, Chicago Bulls
Well we found it, the dumbest person on this site, who was unaware it's possible to go out in straight sets.
LMAO

Doubled down on your stupidity.

Here's a tip, go ask mummy and daddy to look over, or better yet, anyone you know.

maskmcgee

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 25, 2017
The Windy Apple
AFL Club
Essendon
LMAO

Doubled down on your stupidity.

Here's a tip, go ask mummy and daddy to look over, or better yet, anyone you know.

You claimed I failed maths, implying you believe that there is no chance of Port Adelaide going out in straight sets, since I only stated my opinion that they could. You say the probability is 0%. You are the dumbest person on this site.

PAFC_1870

Cancelled
10k Posts
Feb 21, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Ferrari, Chicago Bulls
You claimed I failed maths, implying you believe that there is no chance of Port Adelaide going out in straight sets, since I only stated my opinion that they could. You say the probability is 0%. You are the dumbest person on this site.
Can someone please tell this poor soul why it's not a 50% chance

I can't deal with him.

Sep 25, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast
Can someone please tell this poor soul why it's not a 50% chance

I can't deal with him.

If you're a 70% chance of losing week one and about the same the next week it's 50/50.

If Eagles win and Port lose week 1, our biggest worry is who is kicking the winner after the siren

*clearly joking here. We'll win easy

PAFC_1870

Cancelled
10k Posts
Feb 21, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Ferrari, Chicago Bulls
100% certainty of losing to Geelong + 50% chance of losing to West Coast = 50%
I'm sure there's adult classes for you.

The only 100% losing certainty would be Essendon in the Finals.

Last edited:
Back