Ben Brown 2019 Highlights

Feb 26, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
WTF are we trading him for? I don’t get it. If it’s not a high first round pick plus something else then we are seriously sabotaging ourselves. The guy is a star on and off field. We are lucky to have him. You know how many first round key position players don’t make it? Most of them. Here we have a guy that has one bad year and we are shopping him in what I believe is the most amateur of fashions. Yes we need to change yes I am sick of mediocrity but Brown is not the problem. I know Brady is smarter than me but right now I am just not comfortable with this. Good luck whatever happens Ben. You gave great years of service.

DuckYeah

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 5, 2010
Moist island
AFL Club
North Melbourne
WTF are we trading him for? I don’t get it. If it’s not a high first round pick plus something else then we are seriously sabotaging ourselves. The guy is a star on and off field. We are lucky to have him. You know how many first round key position players don’t make it? Most of them. Here we have a guy that has one bad year and we are shopping him in what I believe is the most amateur of fashions. Yes we need to change yes I am sick of mediocrity but Brown is not the problem. I know Brady is smarter than me but right now I am just not comfortable with this. Good luck whatever happens Ben. You gave great years of service.
Couldnt agree more, sold more memberships than any player since boomer.. beggars belief

DuckYeah

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 5, 2010
Moist island
AFL Club
North Melbourne
All of that stuff but for me it’s It’s the goals. Look at how many we averaged this year When he had a bad year.
I hate 2020. Everyone does. A inconconsistent team on the park with significant injuries to significant players at significant times lead to a campaigner of a year. The list needed an overhaul, 100%. I dont even mind trading Brown out for his worth, it seems as though we are throwing him out of the club and will take whatever we can get? He’s a top 3 key forward in the current market. The email yesterday “members will back us in” like * we will.. i’ll be at Arden st with a pitch fork if they * this up.. the police think sovereign citizens and Q anon protestors are bad.. wait till NMFC members have had enough 😂

DuckYeah

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 5, 2010
Moist island
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Imagine being the moron who can’t create a game plan that benefits your full forward.
Hahahaha that should be more a concern than BBB averaging 1 goal a game for 2020 (it was 8 from 9 however game 9 he played something like 15 minutes) actually, that should be the concern?

Im not privileged to know what goes on behind closed doors and im not going fishing using my mates to find out..who *in knows, all I know is its the dumbest ******* idea to rid a top 3 KPF with 100 games of footy left for anything less than 2 x first late or 1 x top 10 and 2 x second round.. just Idiocy

Back