Prediction Changes vs Collingwood 1st Elim Final @ Optus SATURDAY 3rd OCT 6.10PM WST

Status
Not open for further replies.

woosha24

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 5, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast

I'll never believe Gov is ever really injured.

Goes down like he's been shot on gameday, but a Mrs Macs with extra sauce fixes whatever ails him.

Even a busted rib can be repaired with a whopper cheese.

Astro7

Official Halftime Oranges Man
Aug 6, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
I'll never believe Gov is ever really injured.

Goes down like he's been shot on gameday, but a Mrs Macs with extra sauce fixes whatever ails him.

Even a busted rib can be repaired with a whopper cheese.
My sentiments also, if he can play with busted ribs, he'll be playing, although a hammy is a different beast...73% Simmo, bit of ducks n' drakes methinks?
Also is the team announcement still 24 hrs before?

Feb 12, 2008
AFL Club
West Coast
Cripps would have pent up rage from sleepless nights. Expect him to get suspended.

See the source image

See the source image

Happy Mastenator

Chris Masten's Sock Puppet
Apr 16, 2010
Sydney
AFL Club
West Coast
Just read about B Grundy‘s 150 games is on this Saturday.
Unfortunately, he has to celebrate this milestone together with their Mad Monday next week.
He can get an early start in the forward pocket in the fourth quarter when Buckley gets desperate and is forced to try something else when his 7 year $7 million+ man is getting clowned in the centre...

EagleEgo

Club Legend
Jun 3, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
He can get an early start in the forward pocket in the fourth quarter when Buckley gets desperate and is forced to try something else when his 7 year $7 million+ man is getting clowned in the centre...
If he starts in the forward pocket, he better put on a long sleeve jumper. I want him to celebrate his Mad Monday without catching a cold on Saturday.

I reckon the playing group would have preferred playing interstate if they knew this beforehand. Pretty piss poor by the state gov to do this.

They’d prefer to give up home ground advantage in an elimination final because they’re worried about what happens if they lose to the eighth placed side?

That would be “pretty piss poor”.

FreeTK

Premiership Player
Oct 2, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
I reckon the playing group would have preferred playing interstate if they knew this beforehand. Pretty piss poor by the state gov to do this.

Don't think so.

They have spent the last 2 weeks in their own bed, with their families etc.

They knew that they were going to have to do another 14 day quarantine if they progressed passed the EF and had to leave WA and then return.

The only surprise is that they need to do it if they lose on Saturday.

WA government has had zero faith in AFL protocols since day one, and they have had a hard line on interstate travellers since day one.

Not surprised by this, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back