AFL Futures

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks.

yep thats what he should have been around that price$10-$20 mark.

Just on tabtouch is that linked with TAB.com.au ? Separate books? Can anyone join? Previously SA residents couldnt join a certain TAB, we could only join the TAB SA.

NonPhixion

WA TAB. They were priced the same of Beteasy for everything so one of them were copypasting. Good for another option and take a while to restrict from experience so far!!

Dusty most goals @ $21.

4,2,6 last season. I think he won it.

Might play a more forward role if Lynch is out. Edwards is back and maybe Prestia too to cover the centre.
Love this bet.

No offense to those on the Lyons train (I got myself a cheap ticket at the back) but this one seems way more likely.

He kicked 20 goals in 20 games before finals last year then went bang in finals.

So far this season he has kicked 15 goals in 16 games, tracking the same as last year.

Highly doubt he would have beaten Serong, definitely wouldn't have beaten a fit Rowell which will be his competition next year.

This is the same Green that couldn't crack it in a middling GWS team

I would go so far to say Rowell only needed to have played 3-4 more games in 2020 to have the award. Hell if Rankine just had 2-3 more half decent games he would have won it.

I have no idea how the voting is done, but I guarantee you there must be some on the panel that have voted for Rowell. The fact that he is still part of the discussion speaks volumes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

extremely salty Papley didnt make AA. cost me a small fortune ffs. what the fk is that selected forward line.

I would have JK ahead of Dixon. Biased or not. I would rather JK mark and kick for goal if my life dependent on it. Which in some cases happens with the way I bet.

AA always has bias and subjective selections esp from former players with allegiance to their Clubs.

I love the forwardline. They need multiple trains because we all know most of them crash.

Could be worse, Rankine could have made it. I would argue if he had 3 more slightly above average games he would have been a lock.

DBJ over Maynard is bizarre as well
Butler, the best small forward this year doesn't make it in favour of 3 midfielders. Danger kicked about 9 goals for the year, awful selection

AA has been a joke for years but it's getting pretty insulting. Exhibit Z0934907 as to why the AFL is a cowboy operation compared to real sports leagues

This won’t be popular
But.. extending on from the idea that Brisbane is the most likely team to play 4 games. I think there is value on Cam Rayner most goals $151 - 365.
he can really spud it up at times but he has enough talent to have a break out finals series. He plays mostly forward. Has kicked 15 goals in 15 games. Hipwood has kicked 23 goals in 17 games & is $15.
I have seen a lot worse $151 shots. Anyone with me on this ?

Also hope everyone filled up on Serong

Absolute lock with 48/50 votes, cant believe he was odds of $2 a month ago and odds of 1.80 3 weeks ago, hope everyone got on!

I was posting it for everyone, big night!

Never seen him play or want to. Will go down as the worst winner ever.

Congrats on getting $2 for him.

Yeah I’m bitter over Rankine and Anderson.

This won’t be popular
But.. extending on from the idea that Brisbane is the most likely team to play 4 games. I think there is value on Cam Rayner most goals $151 - 365.
he can really spud it up at times but he has enough talent to have a break out finals series. He plays mostly forward. Has kicked 15 goals in 15 games. Hipwood has kicked 23 goals in 17 games & is $15.
I have seen a lot worse $151 shots. Anyone with me on this ?

ahno.gif

extremely salty Papley didnt make AA. cost me a small fortune ffs. what the fk is that selected forward line.
I'm not against the team selected except for the forward flankers. Don't go putting popular mids that didn't make the cut in their positions up fwd. Totally understand dusty fwd but not bont and danger. Kicked 11 goals each. Robbed papley and butler. One should be one of the flankaz and the other a bench spot.

I'm not against the team selected except for the forward flankers. Don't go putting popular mids that didn't make the cut in their positions up fwd. Totally understand dusty fwd but not bont and danger. Kicked 11 goals each. Robbed papley and butler. One should be one of the flankaz and the other a bench spot.

It would be like the NFL throwing extra QBs in as offensive lineman in the team of the year. It really is farcical how they pick the teams.

Butler stiff as well.
Some serious BS but happens every year where they select mids out of position in the fwd line for some reason. Dusty, Danger and Bont collectively only kicked 37 goals and Gunston kicked 31. Danger is a horrible kick for goal, Bont barely played there in the 2nd half of the season.
Butler, Paps and Gunston also kicked more snags than Liam Ryan but they have that 'accumulation' thing where they preference consistency over a standout season.
Not a lot of it makes sense.

EDIT: sausage already said all that and i didn't see it, but ya know, great minds

Last edited:
Never seen him play or want to. Will go down as the worst winner ever.

Congrats on getting $2 for him.

Yeah I’m bitter over Rankine and Anderson.
Got 6.50 for him actually, just filled up again at $2 and $1.80 because he was clearly going to win about 2 months from the end of season. Shared it on here at those odds so that's why I claimed them.

Defs won't be the worst winner ever, looks very good

Remove this Banner Ad

Back