Game Day Club Champion Awards Hub: TONIGHT at The Star

Remove this Banner Ad

My boy Collo ! Love it. Absolute gun and we got him for nothing.

Also live streaming the event would be nice... but the club would wanna get lose and have a few drinks, couldn't think of anything worse than to be videoed all night while beers deep with potential thousands watching eg. Fevola Brownlow

My boy Collo ! Love it. Absolute gun and we got him for nothing.

Also live streaming the event would be nice... but the club would wanna get lose and have a few drinks, couldn't think of anything worse than to be videoed all night while beers deep with potential thousands watching eg. Fevola Brownlow
I'm not sure any club live streams it. Mostly because there is a big gap, with dinner and all that. Its like live streaming the brownlow lol

i was just going off the vic's comments
Would be interesting though. But the more they drink, things come out. I remember Maynard's speech from last years copeland, he came 5th and the stuff he said on stage. he was def drunk. A few f*cks in that speech.

So I think videos when they upload them would have to be enough. Unless of course you go to the awards and witness things/can tell about it.

I'm not sure any club live streams it. Mostly because there is a big gap, with dinner and all that. Its like live streaming the brownlow lol
There are clubs that do stream it from the top of my head Essendon, St Kilda, Adelaide?, Fremantle and potentially even Melbourne I think. I’m sure there are others too

There are clubs that do stream it from the top of my head Essendon, St Kilda, Adelaide?, Fremantle and potentially even Melbourne I think. I’m sure there are others too
Oh wow. Interesting.
Actually, I think the pies have done it before. But a couple years ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I emailed them about the stream aspect last year.
They responded and I think just said they only had 1-2 media staff on the ground so couldn't manage it.

Congrats to the top 10. All well deserved.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back