Prediction 2020 AFC Best and Fairest - Congratulations Reilly O'Brien!

Remove this Banner Ad

Top 10

Reilly O’Brien – 81
Rory Laird – 80
Luke Brown – 76
Matt Crouch – 72
Ben Keays – 65
Brodie Smith – 61
Shane McAdam – 56
Kyle Hartigan – 54
Tom Lynch – 53
Rory Sloane – 51

Astonished Hartigan and Sloane finished above Talia.

Great to see Keays and McAdam in the top 10

Top 10

Reilly O’Brien – 81
Rory Laird – 80
Luke Brown – 76
Matt Crouch – 72
Ben Keays – 65
Brodie Smith – 61
Shane McAdam – 56
Kyle Hartigan – 54
Tom Lynch – 53
Rory Sloane – 51

Astonished Hartigan and Sloane finished above Talia.

Great to see Keays and McAdam in the top 10
Luke Brown wasn't third best.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If only our politicians could speak with such authenticity

Wasn't sold on Nicks. This year and the way we speaks/can see how much he cares about the playing group and the Club has put me back right in my footy nuff spot. Fantastic appointment, has made all the right moves, more so as the year has gone on and we are now getting proper and effective change at a coaching level to suit Nicks (most likely at his request).

A wooden spoon is a year of failure, he didn't hide from that and neither should anyone at the club, but I feel we have made big steps forward in one year of s**t that I never saw coming after years of it off the field and for that I'm hopeful of the Crows future and grateful that Nicks is coaching us.

Wasn't sold on Nicks. This year and the way we speaks/can see how much he cares about the playing group and the Club has put me back right in my footy nuff spot. Fantastic appointment, has made all the right moves, more so as the year has gone on and we are now getting proper and effective change at a coaching level to suit Nicks (most likely at his request).

A wooden spoon is a year of failure, he didn't hide from that and neither should anyone at the club, but I feel we have made big steps forward in one year of sh*t that I never saw coming after years of it off the field and for that I'm hopeful of the Crows future and grateful that Nicks is coaching us.

Clearly this is why you just give someone a chance? A couple rounds of footy and a few selections melts and suddenly he's not a good appointment. Not directed at you, but let's judge him on his tenure and give other incoming coaches the same chance.

Really happy for ROB, good on him!!

Clearly this is why you just give someone a chance? A couple rounds of footy and a few selections melts and suddenly he's not a good appointment. Not directed at you, but let's judge him on his tenure and give other incoming coaches the same chance.

Really happy for ROB, good on him!!
Completely agree, never spoke ill of him and waited to see how we would progress before making judgement with the dire state of our list this year. As stated, proven wrong and always happy to give incoming coaches a chance. From what we have seen thus far, the changes are looking great.

Agreed on ROB, a worthy winner among many positives on the back couple of months of the season.

An interesting trend I've spotted so far is that the coaches gave votes to every player in every game they weren't injured.

It seems a vote of 1 or 2 is code for "crap game" because every player got votes in the North game, no 0 votes handed out. But more than half the team got 2 or less

An interesting trend I've spotted so far is that the coaches gave votes to every player in every game they weren't injured.

It seems a vote of 1 or 2 is code for "crap game" because every player got votes in the North game, no 0 votes handed out. But more than half the team got 2 or less

Here’s the voting protocol

5AB89939-06D5-47BF-8496-55DA34675ED6.jpeg

Epic season by ROB. Very happy for him. Guy was a monster.

Awesome to see my boy Keaysy get some official recognition too.

ROB couldn’t get a game end of last year, held out by Sauce who did very little at GWS and now retired. One year on he’s club champion.

The wheels of change are turning

Yet another gold star for our previous regime. Refuse to play ROB as long as Sauce had half a good leg and even after we had no choice to play and find out how good he is, still drop him for R23 even though we knew Sauce was gone. No wonder ROB considered packing it in at times when that's what you're up against.

ROB a very deserving winner and really happy for Keays to have done so well. Laird, Smith and Mrouch very good at times but just not consistent enough. Honestly shocked that Brown was third though, didn't have him even close to my top 10 for this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back