BloodRet

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 25, 2013
Laughing at all the minnows
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Norwich City, Detroit Pistons
BloodRet what’s your suggestion for re naming of the thread? I’ve loved some of your rants....particularly of Marcus smart. lol
I'll have to have a think mate haha I've *in given up on NBA. I actually had a rare same gamer yesterday 3 legs with kemba the last under 19.5 and he gets 3 free throws with 9 seconds left. The exact reason why I don't punt on the s**t much. I wasn't even angry I genuinely laughed cos it was only like a 10 stake. If that cost me hundreds you probably would've seen me in here going ballistic.

Off the top of my head though idk "Deadshits, bet slips and utensil tips"
"Junktime Pricey" something
Lol what is the story behind that btw? He's a fraud?

Jan 31, 2012
patterson lakes
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
I'll have to have a think mate haha I've fu**in given up on NBA. I actually had a rare same gamer yesterday 3 legs with kemba the last under 19.5 and he gets 3 free throws with 9 seconds left. The exact reason why I don't punt on the sh*t much. I wasn't even angry I genuinely laughed cos it was only like a 10 stake. If that cost me hundreds you probably would've seen me in here going ballistic.

Off the top of my head though idk "Deadshits, bet slips and utensil tips"
"Junktime Pricey" something
Lol what is the story behind that btw? He's a fraud?

priceys a scumbag mate who’d steal the last penny from his own mother.

Let’s just say he came cap in hand to me for a loan in a tough time for him & he’s since flown the coup.

When these borders open I’ll be straight over to Adelaide for a long weekend to pay him a visit.

Dec 2, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood

Let’s just say he came cap in hand to me for a loan in a tough time for him & he’s since flown the coup.

When these borders open I’ll be straight over to Adelaide for a long weekend to pay him a visit.
If he hasn’t had the s**t kicked out of him by another bloke who he has scabbed money off since March id be shocked

He’s hopeless

Jan 31, 2012
patterson lakes
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Haha fu** haven’t been in here in a few weeks, entertaining read. How much does pricey owe you srobbo ?

interest inc about 7K.

He’d paid me back consistently for about 12 months prior to it, but I think I threw him one too many bones in tough times.

Ill cave his head in one of these days.

BloodRet

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 25, 2013
Laughing at all the minnows
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Norwich City, Detroit Pistons

What a ******* cuck. Lower than shark s**t stuff like that. Maybe take him for a spin in court if he doesn't fess up but I'd definitely take the beating the * out of him path

Didn’t watch but wtf Chooks lol?

Getting 60 hung up on them after looking unbeatable for weeks

Not a shock. They had zero to play for. Souths had a home final to play for.

Bahahaha taking the utter piss mate

If u predicted the Chooks would of got done by 50+ you should be on a yacht right now

Took the line on Souths, didn't think they'd win but taking teams with zero to play for is a huge risk. It's the same in AFL I avoid those games in the last rounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back