Discussion TV Broadcast Graphics - Designs & Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I know.

Just pointing out the Fox Footy error.
Its not Fox Footy, they just have their graphics but the score and clock is all done by someone at the AFL

Was thinking....has the AFL ever had 2 seperate broadcasts and graphics for a single game? considering the NRL and cricket Australia do it I was wondering if this has ever happened in the pass.

Was thinking....has the AFL ever had 2 seperate broadcasts and graphics for a single game? considering the NRL and cricket Australia do it I was wondering if this has ever happened in the pass.
They did for about 5-10 minutes on Friday night when the signal was down,Fox took over commentary and their camera from the boundary for a little bit while they were trying to fix the transmission

Actually the closest I'd ever seen to this was Sunday's Western Derby broadcast to 7 in WA. Seven did the pre-match and the breaks with their red and black graphic package whereas the actual match was a Fox Footy production with their graphics. Unfortunately I don't have any screenshots to show.

Actually the closest I'd ever seen to this was Sunday's Western Derby broadcast to 7 in WA. Seven did the pre-match and the breaks with their red and black graphic package whereas the actual match was a Fox Footy production with their graphics. Unfortunately I don't have any screenshots to show.

The reverse of that happens multiple times a week, with Fox doing their own pre/post match but taking the 7 feed for the match.

The reverse of that happens multiple times a week, with Fox doing their own pre/post match but taking the 7 feed for the match.

Of course! Pick the guy without Foxtel or Kayo..

Do Fox do their own thing coming back from the breaks at quarter time etc? I'm not joking when I say channel 7 people did it all immediately prior to and after the siren for each quarter. Didn't see/hear any of Pav's boundary riding/interviews etc

Of course! Pick the guy without Foxtel or Kayo..

Do Fox do their own thing coming back from the breaks at quarter time etc? I'm not joking when I say channel 7 people did it all immediately prior to and after the siren for each quarter. Didn't see/hear any of Pav's boundary riding/interviews etc
On Foxtel satellite (and cable) they have pre-game, half-time and post-game shows, quarter time and 3 quarter time they stick with the 7 coverage (including promos for 7 shows coming out of the break), not entirely sure if the ads are still sold by 7 (it's ad-free siren to siren, there's ads during the breaks though) but I heard that when Fox first started similcasting.

On Foxtel Now and Kayo (streaming) they have a direct feed from 7 including ads during play, but I think it cuts out at the final siren. I don't think they thought it through back in 2011, they actually had to buy the rights off Telstra for their mobile streaming product in 2013.

On Foxtel Now and Kayo (streaming) they have a direct feed from 7 including ads during play, but I think it cuts out at the final siren. I don't think they thought it through back in 2011, they actually had to buy the rights off Telstra for their mobile streaming product in 2013.

I hate it when if I'm away from my Foxtel TV, it uses the 7 feed (this also happens on the AFL app) whereas when one streams the NRL, they always use the Fox Sports feed even when it's a simulcast with Channel 9 game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hate it when if I'm away from my Foxtel TV, it uses the 7 feed (this also happens on the AFL app) whereas when one streams the NRL, they always use the Fox Sports feed even when it's a simulcast with Channel 9 game
Wish Foxtel would renegotiate that part of agreement but they seem more interested in screwing over non-Victorian clubs fans by getting rid of 7s ability to switch games to show the local clubs games.

The fox graphics of tonight’s game at qt have been showing the clash colours in the score bug. I didn’t have a chance to get a photo. This has happened multiple times this season

North Queensland's score bug colours looking like the old Gold Coast Chargers (please note the NRL app prohibits screenshots)
20200801_181150.jpg

There’s been some strange old graphics this week end from fox. The Melbourne score bug was mainly red even though they were wearing royal blue and the Bulldogs bug is without the usual red stripe

Anyone ever been interested in the design of the team lineups? Been collecting them but hard to find since many replays jump into the action than the start of the coverage.

Since 2012 FOX have changed they’re graphics every 3 years so I’m guessing we’ll have a new broadcast package in 2021?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back