Racing September Daily Punt - Return of the Cossack

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recon that moody horse is pretty special and will be right up there come guineas
He’s the one I want to be with, Glenfiddich. The Sydney colts heading down look like back markers. Firm Caulfield track I‘d prefer something bowling along up front. On that note, that Hayes horse hasn’t done too much wrong...

Nice to see y'all getting good and sucked in to the Camel still. A 9yo Gailo Chop was a couple lengths off him. Just Let that settle in. That's where our WFA stocks are at.

These raiders are going to take every last cent of our prize money home (apart from the Baby at Flemo)

Nice to see y'all getting good and sucked in to the Camel still. A 9yo Gailo Chop was a couple lengths off him. Just Let that settle in. That's where our WFA stocks are at.

These raiders are going to take every last cent of our prize money home (apart from the Baby at Flemo)

the baby got rolled by that green horse that the cameltoe just raped.

needs to be rerouted to the sandown cup where they will be slow enough for him

He’s no camel. And he’s a Euro, not an Oz bred spud which means he’ll be meeting the overseas challengers on at least an even footing. It’ll take a good one to beat him.

He’s no camel. And he’s a Euro, not an Oz bred spud which means he’ll be meeting the overseas challengers on at least an even footing. It’ll take a good one to beat him.

he also has the advantage that they aren’t bringing any stars to the valley. It’s a rare year when their better ones are actually in the cups

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No it won't. He's running against ******* Gailo Chop, he would want to be putting a space on them. The lot coming over will all put him away

No it won't. He's running against ******* Gailo Chop, he would want to be putting a space on them. The lot coming over will all put him away

Totally fair logic - but you can't then with a straight face have the Baby on top at Flemington.

File footage of me watching the last 400 of the Golden Rose today

giphy-downsized.gif

The Baby will smoke him at Flemington. Lead up wins under 2400m mean two fifths of diddly squat. Completely different races

Oi Jug - be better - I am saying you can't say the raiders are going to flog him at the valley (totally fair logic) and then have the Baby on top at flemo when she can't even beat the ones he does - logic doesn't check out.

It’s pretty easy to go back and point at a horse who ran third to a good one and say, “See, he’s not that good”. I’d imagine you could do that with every horse whoever lived.

He‘s a good horse.

It’s pretty easy to go back and point at a horse who ran third to a good one and say, “See, he’s not that good”. I’d imagine you could do that with every horse whoever lived.

He‘s a good horse.

Beat old Gailo by further than COGH did in last years Caulfield Stakes ;)

No it won't. He's running against ******* Fox Chairman, he would want to be putting a space on them.

I can play this game too :D

Oi Jug - be better - I am saying you can't say the raiders are going to flog him at the valley (totally fair logic) and then have the Baby on top at flemo when she can't even beat the ones he does - logic doesn't check out.

Completely different races ya spoon. A mile race at the Valley first up means nothing when doing the form for a 2 mile race at Flemo over a couple months later.

There's a couple I have around the Baby anyway. Just not this fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back