Racing September Daily Punt - Return of the Cossack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jugada

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 5, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
It’s pretty easy to go back and point at a horse who ran third to a good one and say, “See, he’s not that good”. I’d imagine you could do that with every horse whoever lived.

He‘s a good horse.

Nah he just looks like a good horse in comparison. Wait til something actually shows up

Completely different races ya spoon. A mile race at the Valley first up means nothing when doing the form for a 2 mile race at Flemo over a couple months later.

There's a couple I have around the Baby anyway. Just not this fraud

Ok - let me know when to start watching the races that mean something plz :)

How much can I get on FC in the h2h with the arthritic Gailo?

Well none because FC doesn't even run in G1 races any more

An athritic Gailo that pounded Harbor Views today - a horse that beat home the Baby last time out. Very concerning

Nah he just looks like a good horse in comparison. Wait til something actually shows up

They are showing up - just the good ones are in the Cup and only have to beat a Bart Cummings winner who couldn't run past one of the all time worst Cup winners last year :)

You have him on top with the same top 3 as me...

Yes but im not saying Australia's best horse is going to be non-competitive and get stonked by any international that shows up

Jeez mate, you’re obviously all over it. What’s your Cox Plate tip?

Aspetar - which has none - my highest conviction play from the raiders is that this guy will not feature.

On the bit by 3 or pushed out by 4-5. Beating the pensioners by at least 3 would've been a start though

Seems and entirely fair and reasonable benchmark.

Mar 27, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
File footage of me watching the last 400 of the Golden Rose today

giphy-downsized.gif

Me watching Masked Crusader, the last leg of a multi...

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Just looked at the times for the Golden Rose, they went slower than the mares race and the mares ran their last 600 one second faster. The 3yos are bog ordinary and the fact that Ole Kirk is now worth so many million is a blight on our racing. He will retire to stud and breed with good mares and produce ordinary horses and our racing will get worse and worse. Its a blight on racing TBH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back