News John Olsen asked to be AFC chairman

Who should be the next chairman?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Soon, Kali Ma will rule the world.
We cross live to John Olsen being sworn in as club President.

e67c69a8afd32455ded9830ecf881e64.gif

or a liar.

In this case I'd say he's all 3.

Was on a committee and had a tough time getting rid of a CEO who satisfied all 3. Definitely lazy, only what he wanted to do got done. Entirely incompetent, when faced with decisions would choose the worst option with remarkable consistency and despite claiming to work 80 hours per week, couldn't get his tasks completed. I'm convinced that the he set the alarm to send for 3am to send off the odd business hours prepared email. Was always related to an agenda item, so when it came up, " did everyone get my email Tuesday morning?". Then some dip s**t, "Terry, you do too many hours". Infuriating.

Was on a committee and had a tough time getting rid of a CEO who satisfied all 3. Definitely lazy, only what he wanted to do got done. Entirely incompetent, when faced with decisions would choose the worst option with remarkable consistency and despite claiming to work 80 hours per week, couldn't get his tasks completed. I'm convinced that the he set the alarm to send for 3am to send off the odd business hours prepared email. Was always related to an agenda item, so when it came up, " did everyone get my email Tuesday morning?". Then some dip sh*t, "Terry, you do too many hours". Infuriating.
There's always one in every organisation I've worked in and almost always in a position of power.

We're going through it now with an interim
manager, who I'm convinced their only completed task is to change their email signature

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's always one in every organisation I've worked in and almost always in a position of power.

We're going through it now with an interim
manager, who I'm convinced their only completed task is to change their email signature
Lol, got to laugh at people who are more interested in a fancy signature than the content of their emails.

The realistic view on this is Olsen is 75, he's not long term option. So either someone they desperately want doesn't want to do it yet, or no one wants it and their absolute refusal to consider anyone outside their circle will see them put a part time option in place until they can think of someone else.

Would you buy a used car from that man?
Why can't we find another Chairman like Bob Hammond who not only was a great footy administrator but he was highly principled.

Enough of the dodgy Chairmans.

The realistic view on this is Olsen is 75, he's not long term option. So either someone they desperately want doesn't want to do it yet, or no one wants it and their absolute refusal to consider anyone outside their circle will see them put a part time option in place until they can think of someone else.
Does it have to be AFL ratified? Hence Kelly from NBL shifting some of his stakes?

Why can't we find another Chairman like Bob Hammond who not only was a great footy administrator but he was highly principled.

Enough of the dodgy Chairmans.
Because those personal operators are non existent now.

Back