Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

ms finch

All Australian
Aug 26, 2020
AFL Club
St Kilda
At a minimum, they should have linked KK attack with HH attack....like, a Telstra worker does that....and then they have a security guard at the same hospital reporting a telstra van cruising past after a girl rocks up with reportedly telephone cable ties....

I mean, come on lads.
Yeah, exactly.

And even more than that, when they had evidence that it may have been someone in a Telstra vehicle - which they did, because they asked Telstra for a list - why did they not look for crimes in the area where the perpetrator was a Telstra worker? Wendy’s attack would have shown up. They did not even need the sex crime angle!

F.F.S. WAPOL

Girlnextdoor

All Australian
Mar 12, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Wonder if WAPOL has thoroughly searched these site/s as possible dump site for SS? Very bizarre behaviour. Reliving a horrible and to BRE perhaps "exciting" memory? I'd like to know what sort of mood BRE was in straight after this detour? Aroused?

"Evidence from ex-girlfriend contested
Other evidence the defence is objecting to include statements by two women, who were friends of Mr Edwards, which say he drove them to "bush locations".

The court was told the women allege Mr Edwards, who worked for Telstra, drove them in his work car, with one of them — who he was dating at the time — saying he invited her out of the car when they got there."

Terrafirma

All Australian
May 21, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
I think the result was what we all expected. As sad as it is for the Spiers family, It’s not over for them. I honestly hope this scum bag mans up and tells investigators where Sarah is. Give them so closure.

I noticed MP Mark MCGowan (WA Premier) asked BRE to release information if he knew of the whereabouts of SS? Now we hear of an appeal against the verdict however from all reports Justice Hall is unlikely to have made any mistakes with his verdict and findings. I wonder if the State would ever offer BRE some form of sentencing bargain for a full admission of guilt, the whereabouts of SS and any other possible victims? Just throwing it our there as I feel for the Spiers family. Further torment with Justice Hall saying BRE was likely her killer. In a way this isn't closed is it?

Looking at BRE's history of denial, then guilty plea turn around etc is he making the calls or his council?

javaguice

Premiership Player
Feb 29, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
It's up now.

Great point mentioned....he scoped out the toilets at HH before going for WD.

I always assumed that he had snapped after she was a little abrupt, but its way more pre-meditated than that. prepping with cable ties, then scoping the toilet to make sure its empty.

Regardless of WD's tone, he was going to try what he did....

Antomonic

Rookie
Apr 14, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Came across this in one of the pre trial judgements regarding admissibility of evidence. Struck me that perhaps BRE took her to SS’s site, perhaps this was something that he would get excited by the idea about ?
3BAA740C-1511-482B-895D-E54672E70D4A.png

javaguice

Premiership Player
Feb 29, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
It's up now.

Loving it....she is smashing Telstra/Telecom and rightfully so....

Another great point - why didn't the cops like him to the huntingdale prowler seeing as he had done this and lived in huntingdale?

ms finch

All Australian
Aug 26, 2020
AFL Club
St Kilda
Something must have happened between 1990 and 1995.....

He was escalating, he doesn't just chill out for 5 years.
Especially, in my view, given he had taken a massive step up 5 years later. He went from basically running away as soon as women started to fight back in 1988 and 1990 to being a hardened predator with all the confidence in the world in 1995/1996.

Antomonic

Rookie
Apr 14, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Also this might have an obvious answer but how exactly (presuming BRE was acting alone) does he sedate JR and CG once they have willingly got into the car? Presumably he maintained the facade of dropping them home for a period of time before doing something to sedate the girls, whether that be through spray or a cloth. Hard to imagine this happening while he was driving so I think there may have been a brief period where the girls were not bound or tied etc, while BRE stopped the car and worked out how that was going to happen.

While I'm at it I had another question around CG getting into the car - the evidence is that she was standing on the left hand side of Stirling Highway (walking west) and it appeared that she got into a car travelling towards Freo. I thought she lived in Shenton Park and so walking on that side of the road is going the wrong way.

ms finch

All Australian
Aug 26, 2020
AFL Club
St Kilda
Came across this in one of the pre trial judgements regarding admissibility of evidence. Struck me that perhaps BRE took her to SS’s site, perhaps this was something that he would get excited by the idea about ?
View attachment 972168
It’s very interesting there was a reference to a work site in that. I was discussing this with my partner the other day and he said that he thinks any residential subdivisions or industrial sites that were Telstra work sites when Sarah went missing should be checked, particularly the work site Edwards turned up to the next day. He said it would be very easy to have hidden a body in the ground there. It’s somewhere Edwards would have been familiar with and confident about as well.

Girlnextdoor

All Australian
Mar 12, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Great point mentioned....he scoped out the toilets at HH before going for WD.

I always assumed that he had snapped after she was a little abrupt, but its way more pre-meditated than that. prepping with cable ties, then scoping the toilet to make sure its empty.

Regardless of WD's tone, he was going to try what he did....
Exactly JG! He had victim blamed her for being rude to him when it never happened. She had kindly let him use the toilet, which I'd say was unusual as there are many public toilets in a hospital that BRE could of/should have used. That poor gracious lady who feels so guilty that she hadn't pushed harder to get them to listen to her, when in reality she couldn't have done anything more. It's the "professionals" who should have done more!
I gotban imagine of him walking back and forth scoping out W and her perhaps isolated office? Petite blonde woman on her own, then into toilet to get in behind her and strike!
Imagine her fear holding her breath as she thought the rag had chloroform on it! Whilst trying to fight for her life.
So angry at all the covering up!!!
And that Dawson guy gave me very creepy repressed anger vibes, and a smarmy attitude! Disgusting!
🤬

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ms finch

All Australian
Aug 26, 2020
AFL Club
St Kilda
And that Dawson guy gave me very creepy repressed anger vibes, and a smarmy attitude! Disgusting!
🤬
Completely! I felt exactly the same; that is a perfect description. He was so defensive - “how dare you question my police force in the wake of our incredible victory that we lucked into despite doing everything possible to mess it up over 20 years”.

ms finch

All Australian
Aug 26, 2020
AFL Club
St Kilda
Also this might have an obvious answer but how exactly (presuming BRE was acting alone) does he sedate JR and CG once they have willingly got into the car? Presumably he maintained the facade of dropping them home for a period of time before doing something to sedate the girls, whether that be through spray or a cloth. Hard to imagine this happening while he was driving so I think there may have been a brief period where the girls were not bound or tied etc, while BRE stopped the car and worked out how that was going to happen.
I think this will be debated until the end of time.

My only firmish thoughts on it are that I think he would have developed and perfected whatever he was doing over time.

I would guess the first one was more disorganised and haphazard simply because he hadn’t done it before. It may have been impromptu to a degree, but even if it was planned I still think there would have been a bit of improvisation just due to the newness of it. By the time he got to Ciara I think he would have been more well practised and clear with his methods.

Ciara would have been a very difficult prospect for him. Absolutely no disrespect to anyone else; Ciara was just older, had travelled, more life experience. Given he bolted in 1988 and backed down so quickly in 1990, and given I don’t think he would have gotten Ciara very far out of her way before she knew something was up, I think he would have had to subdue her pretty quickly and dramatically.

Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
🤬
The last few days, he's had the public look of a man who's not going to be in his current job much longer, either through retirement or replacement.

Dec 3, 2018
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Yep that is the conundrum of psychopaths/sociopaths, you can never tell what they will do next, or why...looking at the 3 girls that were murdered there is no indication to show a blitz attack. SS was standing on the side of the road wait for a taxi. Being that she was drunk, although not overly drunk, she probably got into the vehicle believing it was a taxi, JR the last confirmed sighting we know of is leaning against pole outside the club, if a blitz attacked occurred there we would know about it, and CG if we go on some sightings was seen leaning against a vehicle and was then gone, this indicates she also willingly got into the vehicle.
There was no blitz re JR. She knew him. Probably from serial chats.Ie; Bogsy. Possibly even CG.too. BRE performed rage that is not seen a lot.

Dec 3, 2018
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
The last few days, he's had the public look of a man who's not going to be in his current job much longer, either through retirement or replacement.

If you all were smart enough you would see that Dawson was releasing info that was useful to the cops. I could see that. You maybe not. They might be watching what we say. I could say Hey Chris how does the rail line theory goes re the CSK through the wetlands? I could also say the injuries were ho hum. I do need to go over my spot especially now re BRE is doing the cross weave brush layering.

Dec 3, 2018
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
If you all were smart enough you would see that Dawson was releasing info that was useful to the cops. I could see that. You maybe not. They might be watching what we say. I could say Hey Chris how does the rail line theory goes re the CSK through the wetlands? I could also say the injuries were ho hum. I do need to go over my spot especially now re BRE is doing the cross weave brush layering.

What BRE did to CG then BRE should be ****** up by Australia Day. By that I mean bloggers are not walking the walk re these cases. They are talking the talk. I do not.

Mudman85

All Australian
Feb 21, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
The fact he crept up on people and starred is uncomfortable at best. Imagine turning around and seeing him stare at you. It would frighten you. Obviously has form for it.
I still think despite no body, That BRE is responsible for what’s happened to SS.

Did anyone hear get into the district court on verdict day?

I would take the neighbors comments with a grain of salt. It’s easy to say after the guy next door is convicted of murder that he was a creep and used to stare at you. The mind plays funny tricks. I spent a lot of time in the Kewdale area early 2000’s and used to eat my lunch either in my car or at the cafe at Tomato lake a few times a week.
I have convinced myself that there was often a guy in a Telstra car parked there or in the back car park off President street. No idea if it’s actually true or not because once I saw the pics of him, his vehicles and his known association with the area the mind puts that all together.

Last edited:

the dark knight

Team Captain
Jul 5, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
I would take the neighbors comments with a grain of salt. It’s easy to say after the guy next door is convicted of murder that he was a creep and used to stare at you. The mind plays funny tricks. I spent a lot of time in the Kewdale area early 2000’s and used to eat my lunch either in my car or at the cafe at Tomato lake a few times a week.
I have convinced myself that there was often a guy in a Telstra car parked there or in the back car park off President street. No idea if it’s actually true or not because once I saw the pics of him, his vehicles and his known association with the area the mind puts that all together.

Young Bradley had been creeping from a young age.

Ms Finch, The area your talking about with your partner, Is that east-ish of the CBD?

ms finch

All Australian
Aug 26, 2020
AFL Club
St Kilda
Young Bradley had been creeping from a young age.

Ms Finch, The area your talking about with your partner, Is that east-ish of the CBD?
Unfortunately I don’t have any sort of location. I’m not sure if details of the work site from 27 Jan were put into evidence or if it was just the arrival logs. And I wouldn’t know where to start with trying to find out where other work sites were at that time. I’d ask Telstra, but they’d probably just tell me about his personal problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back