Multiplat NBA 2K21

Remove this Banner Ad

Current lineup. The last three are ones I cycle in and out if I'm trying different things.

Considering you've got Clutch and Back-To-Back players there, I assume you're buying packs? Do you feel it's worth it right now?

Every time I look at the packs and see the cards I just think the rewards don't outweigh the pricing atm. They all just seem a bit meh?

And I get that they like to drip feed this stuff out, but it'd be nice to see some pink diamonds about the place. I'd be all in on buying packs if there were some pink diamond chances.

Considering you've got Clutch and Back-To-Back players there, I assume you're buying packs? Do you feel it's worth it right now?

Every time I look at the packs and see the cards I just think the rewards don't outweigh the pricing atm. They all just seem a bit meh?

And I get that they like to drip feed this stuff out, but it'd be nice to see some pink diamonds about the place. I'd be all in on buying packs if there were some pink diamond chances.
Honestly, no, it isn't worth the money right now.... But I'm a moron who stupidly buys packs, so....

opened a 20 box of the B2B and pulled both diamonds, then opened a single of the clutch packs and pulled J Kidd. Kidd goes towards me getting WALLACE for the other 5 card set. There is a reward for all the players you lock in for these 5 card sets, surely that'll be a pink diamond of some sort.

opened a 20 box of the B2B and pulled both diamonds, then opened a single of the clutch packs and pulled J Kidd. Kidd goes towards me getting WALLACE for the other 5 card set. There is a reward for all the players you lock in for these 5 card sets, surely that'll be a pink diamond of some sort.
PD Doc J apparently. Saw it mentioned in a YT video, no idea how he knew.

Nice haul though!

Was given a gift card to go towards my X1 so i decided to use it for VC for some packs. I think I've used all my pack luck up for all future sports titles. From 2 back-to-back 20 bundles pulled the whole set and 2 extra Isaiah's and Lamar, then from 2 clutch bundles pulled Kidd, MJ , 2× Kobe and Kareem.

Locked in the back-to-back set and sold all my other pulls for about 900k. Allowed me to finish up a bunch of collections. Now playing domination on hall of fame isn't as excruciating as it was before.

So far I'm enjoying the grind of MyTeam a lot more than any other's I've played. Loving the addition of season agendas and the reward path, mixes up your game modes and lineups and that makes the grind less monotonous.

Don't mind the concept of the new shot stick but it feels a little inconsistent and the shot meter is too damn small for me too see.

the western all stars side on domination has sabonis, tatum and simmonds on the team. dont the west have enough stars to fill out a side? 2k cant even get that right.

They were all all-stars this year.

the western all stars side on domination has sabonis, tatum and simmonds on the team. dont the west have enough stars to fill out a side? 2k cant even get that right.
I think it's actually Team Giannis vs Team Lebron from this season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

managed to snipe a diamond webber for 74k this morning, and got Nash for under 90k yesterday (not sure if that's good or not, they'll probably end up cheaper). Was satisfied with it and locked in Draymond.

Threw a few shooting badges on Draymond and far out!

managed to snipe a diamond webber for 74k this morning, and got Nash for under 90k yesterday (not sure if that's good or not, they'll probably end up cheaper). Was satisfied with it and locked in Draymond.

Threw a few shooting badges on Draymond and far out!
What do you do to drum up MT? Grind out games, AH buy/sell or buy packs and sell?

So is this game worth it? Or is it the same game they've been throwing out since 2k18? I feel 2k20 Legends Edition is the last 2k game I buy for a while, unless this is good enough to get when the PS5 comes out

When I do solo player drills at team practice, it just gives me 0 points/progress, and doesn't even take a drill away out of the 4. Has anyone heard of this/know what to do

So is this game worth it? Or is it the same game they've been throwing out since 2k18? I feel 2k20 Legends Edition is the last 2k game I buy for a while, unless this is good enough to get when the PS5 comes out
It's not worth it for current gen, especially if you play MyLeague, MrCareer or MyGM. Just keep playing 2K20.

On SM-G970W using BigFooty.com mobile app

Unless you're into MyTeam it's probably not really worth getting until next gen or until the next season starts at least when rosters are updated.

What XP level are we all at in My Team, I'm about 8k away from getting Scottie Pippen. Can't see myself getting PD S Curry, still need 100k XP.

The levels really need to be tweaked next season, it's just way to much grinding for me. LOL.

What XP level are we all at in My Team, I'm about 8k away from getting Scottie Pippen. Can't see myself getting PD S Curry, still need 100k XP.

The levels really need to be tweaked next season, it's just way to much grinding for me. LOL.
I'm about Level 27ish. I think I'm one level short of Ruby Lowry. I'm aiming for Pippen, no chance for Steph.

Managed to make over 30k MT yesterday, picked up 2 Webber's for 100k each and sold them for 125-130k.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back