Teams Green Bay Packers - The Frozen Tundra

Remove this Banner Ad

two unbeaten in the same division - don't meet till week 12
F**k I hate the Bears. And the Vikings. Feel sorry for the Lions and do like Stafford. Our first three wins feel so much more confident than last year. Kept thinking we won every game by the skin of our asses but then come a good team and bam. Just want to feel good about playing better teams. Early bye is gay with gay sauce though.

Still have plenty of competent receivers there. Falcons DBs are shocking anyway so this week we will be fine. Keep using TEs and MVS will get more ball. From the video I saw of Adams today I doubt you would be running like that and not play. MLF said that the bye has no factor in whether if Adams and Clark play or not this week.

Still have plenty of competent receivers there. Falcons DBs are shocking anyway so this week we will be fine. Keep using TEs and MVS will get more ball. From the video I saw of Adams today I doubt you would be running like that and not play. MLF said that the bye has no factor in whether if Adams and Clark play or not this week.

I have no idea why I thought we were playing the Buccs?:drunk:

Hope you're right about Adams playing....Bit more confident knowing now it's the Falcons we're playing away, cos they've been shite thus far.

who do you put on the competent receiver category? Let’s hope Adams comes up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For the past god knows how bloody long I must be watching a different team to everyone in the packers organisation. For some reason there’s been a recurring theme of getting beat up and not stopping the run, yet no one tries to upgrade and do anything about it. Ffs stop the *en ball carrier

For a 2nd round pick. I'm fine with not getting him. I dont feel like he would extend with us for the cash we offer. We might have a crack at him in March.

If he had 2 years left on his contract I would of been fine with a 2nd but would of still thought 3rd is more fitting.

I don't like giving away good picks for short term rentals. And we have far more issues than a wr2.

For a 2nd round pick. I'm fine with not getting him. I dont feel like he would extend with us for the cash we offer. We might have a crack at him in March.

If he had 2 years left on his contract I would of been fine with a 2nd but would of still thought 3rd is more fitting.

I don't like giving away good picks for short term rentals. And we have far more issues than a wr2.

yeah for just a year I wouldn’t want to part with it. I’d be doing it banking on working a deal. I’m a bit more parting with picks. I’d take a proven player or something you know what your gunnna get rather than a what if. And there’s also the factor of just going all out. Our defense more likely than not isn’t going to hold up When it needs to so let’s add a piece that hopefully keeps our offense hitting 30+. Plus it’s not like we’re hitting our top picks out of the park.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back