The Chicago Bulls Thread - Feat best 3 guard rotation of ALL TIME

Remove this Banner Ad

Reading back I'm loving the melts over trading Parker and Portis for Porter despite the fact that Porter is more talented than the two of them combined. Happy with White and Gafford getting picked up and hope we can snag Gibson back in free agency.

i think we might have a potential bobby portis 2.0 with gafford.
i watched part of the intro conference and he just reminded me of bobby.a somewhat crazy look in his eyes.

chicagojackson.png

Even though he had a relatively quiet 3rd game, Coby White is looking like a really good pickup. He already has more points scored in his first two games than Jordan and Rose did. He's already giving me rookie Derrick Rose vibes too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

having seen him in the playoffs he has plenty to offer coaching wise. and as someone mentioned above get rid of felicio and sato. and perhaps Young. and he can help Coby white like SGA at okc

Not sold on the pick, but I don’t think there was an obvious choice at 4.

Think we had needs at PG and SF, so at least we’ve attempted to address one of those needs.

Have to try and move some bigs for a guard now. Thad Young and Luke Kornet should still have some value.

Maybe Eric Gordon at Houston?

Maybe, but he's a baller. WCJ is just an average big man, dime a dozen. MPJ is a possible unicorn.

You're underrating WCJ, he's far better than a dime a dozen big. With no Boylen to put him in a stupid mid court trap scheme defensively or tell him to do nothing offensively you'll see just how talented he actually is.

MPJ isn't a possible unicorn at all, he's good scorer with a bad back and a family that has a history of tearing ACLs. Not to mention he was a rookie telling the media he needed more shots and touches in the playoffs where Jamal Murray was balling out.

You're underrating WCJ, he's far better than a dime a dozen big. With no Boylen to put him in a stupid mid court trap scheme defensively or tell him to do nothing offensively you'll see just how talented he actually is.

MPJ isn't a possible unicorn at all, he's good scorer with a bad back and a family that has a history of tearing ACLs. Not to mention he was a rookie telling the media he needed more shots and touches in the playoffs where Jamal Murray was balling out.
I odnt know bro, MPJ is pretty unique, sure his injury history is a worry but the Bulls had nothing to lose. We're stuck in no man's land, we should have taken a risk with MPJ rather than the safe option which was WCJ.

He's 6'10 and can handle the ball and shoot he lights out. Has all the tools to be a star and was becoming a big contributor for Denver in the bubble and playoffs. Meanwhile WCJ averages 10 and 8 with 1 block a game. You can get that from plenty of players.

Im not hating on WCJ either, hopefully we see more from him under an actual capable coach, I just think we should have drafted MPJ.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back