The off topic thread 4.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
First lot of next gen consoles tend to have issues. 6 months after launch is the sweetspot. Novelty has died off, most teething issues have been sorted out and theres usually a price drop.
Yeah I’m waiting because of this too. Plus they always come out with some updated model ala Ps4 Pro

Did anyone try for/successfully order a day one X Box series X? Apparently sold out in 90 seconds today. PS% were fast too last week but I don’t think that quick. Think I’ll be sticking to the XBone for now.

PS5 preorders were dropped without warning last week, so they didn't sell out for nearly 2 hours. I only found out about it about half an hour after last weeks showcase when someone on the PS5 thread on BF said that preorders were live on JBHIFI and this was after they had gone live on EB Games and other retailers. 10 minutes later I had mine preordered on JB and an hour after that JB stopped receiving preorders.

Microsoft announced the day of preorders going live when they announced a release day for the console two weeks ago. It's no wonder they sold out within 90 seconds when you had a lot more eyes on it at the same time.

BREAKING NEWS: Britain goes into NEW lockdown...

++ 10pm curfew for pubs and restaurants
++ Work from home from TOMORROW
++ Compulsory face masks

....... and it could last for SIX MONTHS

source: Daily Fail
Groups of 6 at homes too right?

Did Boris just cancel Xmas?

Did anyone try for/successfully order a day one X Box series X? Apparently sold out in 90 seconds today. PS% were fast too last week but I don’t think that quick. Think I’ll be sticking to the XBone for now.

Pre-ordered a Xbox series x from JB, hopefully get it on release day. Also, the jump with this gen is not so much graphics, but loading times and ray-tracing, games will run quicker and better than ever before.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lost my dad last night.

He fought so strongly until the very end, but the pain in the last few days just became too much.

Sorry to hear mate. RIP.

Lost my dad last night.

He fought so strongly until the very end, but the pain in the last few days just became too much.

Sorry to hear mate. I lost my dad 8 years ago after his health deteriorated quickly over 6 months. Look after yourself and your family, best wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back