Resource Gold Coast Suns Rebrand

Best rebrand option

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Also, I reckon the clubhouse leader has gotta be this one by GoodPoint back on page 9. Real good stuff.

View attachment 900863

This one is so simple and beautiful.

Could you imagine how mental we would go, when they’d invariably not have the sponsor logo sit neatly within one of the bands?

First professional club to be formed in the 21st century in sport on the 'rise' in GC and QLD. It's so obvious they need to own that fact IMO
Gold Coast Titans were established in 2006 and started playing 2007. Gold Coast Blaze joined the NBL in 2007 as well. Gold Coast United joined the A-League 2009.

A poster on Reddit whitting_design came up with this rebranding of the Suns and personally I think it looks a hell of a lot better than what they currently have
nhqmzas6dcc51.jpg

Here is the full rundown of the thinking of the design:
https://whitingdesign.myportfolio.com/gold-coast-suns-concept

If some designer ever gets the task of redesigning the Suns jumper, they will have a massive head start by scrolling through this entire thread as I just did. A lot of good ideas here now.

I thought I might as well throw in mine since I was not in the 2018 poll. This is actually from 2015.

GOLD-COAST-SUNS-COPYRIGHT-GAD-2015.png

There are also 7 more concepts in the 2019 Gold Coast Lifesavers competition as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If some designer ever gets the task of redesigning the Suns jumper, they will have a massive head start by scrolling through this entire thread as I just did. A lot of good ideas here now.

I thought I might as well throw in mine since I was not in the 2018 poll. This is actually from 2015.

View attachment 920084

There are also 7 more concepts in the 2019 Gold Coast Lifesavers competition as well.

Why is it so hard for people at clubs like GC, paid professionals in marketing and design, to put out such basic and s**t designs, and in this thread alone there have been at least 4 GC jumpers and logo updates that are at least 100x better than what they currently have.

This above jumper is another one that can becomes a "template" jumper, like the sash, or the hoops, or the V, or the stripes etc. Its such an easy premise, not too basic, and you could see it in alternate colours for local clubs.

Back