The off topic thread 4.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Being able to claim for a $72m tax refund. Funneling money around through consulting arrangements, claiming hair styling as a business expense etc.

Doesn't he have to pay that back because it was erroneously given?

This all doesn't sound like a good accountant, sounds like tax fraud.

Doesn't he have to pay that back because it was erroneously given?

This all doesn't sound like a good accountant, sounds like tax fraud.
That's "if" it is proven that everything put through his personal tax returns and business returns are fraudulent. If the accountant has played in the grey areas and it can't be proven then it is good accounting for Trump.

Going to be a nightmare running the election in a covid pandemic. Time for online voting to happen.
They are doing postal voting, over a million have already voted..

They are doing postal voting, over a million have already voted..

Imagine most of the country doing postal voting. By the time it was counted Trump would have white hair.

I dont get rhe reluctance to embrace online voting. Ive worked polling booths on election days in the past, good gig, you get paid well on the day. But its a waste when votes could be collected online and counted automatically.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine most of the country doing postal voting. By the time it was counted Trump would have white hair.

I dont get rhe reluctance to embrace online voting. Ive worked polling booths on election days in the past, good gig, you get paid well on the day. But its a waste when votes could be collected online and counted automatically.

I don't have to imagine, that's what's happening.

View attachment 973891

Hassan Whiteside got a good sense of humour and trolling or is he thick?
there's very little going on upstairs with Whitside, even by athlete standards
So simple!

"Just don't let it get hacked"
BCIgjJbVjaCqt3lUl_LqgUzPLUk=.gif

So simple!

"Just don't let it get hacked"

I mean, I'm just glad Hull have employed this strategy this season. "Just don't concede goals and win every game."

Who knew things were so simple.

Sorry to hear mate. RIP.
Thank you Pykie.

So sorry to hear mate, may your old man Rest In Peace. Condolences to you and your family.
Thank you UW.

Condolences mate.
Thanks Fwoy.

Sorry for your loss mate.
Thank you chef.

Sorry to hear mate. I lost my dad 8 years ago after his health deteriorated quickly over 6 months. Look after yourself and your family, best wishes.
My dad was diagnosed with stage 4 bowel cancer on 2/10/19 and had emergency surgery the next day. He spent 5 days in ICU and a further 11 on ward. He came home in October last year and we met with the oncologist in November who gave him "months." He hated to travel so decided to do chemo via tablets. They worked really well until about July where he started experiencing pain and needed a stent put in.

He had another scan in August and at the beginning of this month we were told the cancer had spread to his spleen and there was more in his liver and lungs.

Father's Day was great and even the weekend before last.

His decline begun Wednesday but didn't really become very grim until Friday. Didn't want to eat, loss of breath, extremely tired, vomiting, diarrhoea. He would have spent 22 hours a day asleep both Saturday and Sunday.

I told him on Sunday that he didn't have to do the chemo if he didn't want to, and nobody was forcing him to. He said "if it's going to make me feel like this then I won't." We left their place about 3.30pm and I told him we'd be back Tuesday or Wednesday, he said "ok then, bye".

My mum called me about 6 telling me had died and she tried to do CPR but it was too late.

He is finally in peace though and we can take solace in the fact he is out of pain and no longer suffering. His final days he was a shadow of the man he was and he hated being in pain. He'll be happy he can now be pain free.

Horrendous news, very sorry to hear that mate. Damn.
Thank you glen.

Sorry to hear mate. We’re all here to support you if you need it.
Thanks Bok.

sh*t mate, that's awful news. :( Condolences.
Thank you Jod.

Sorry to hear. Condolences.
Thank you ADL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back