Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
These games are ultra tough.

Gut feeling

AFL

Lions (I honestly have no idea why)
Port (only because it’s at home)
Dogs (agree, Saints will do better next year)
WCE by 60 Pies are horrible

NRL

Roosters but Friend being out hurts this is the hardest one
Souths (will cover the line too)
Melbourne (cover too)
Raiders

Multi Dogs/WCE (to cover)/Souths (to cover)/Raiders/Lions (with the start)

In a Pick em game I think you would be crazy to bet against Geelong and Richmond

Port and Brissy are frauds

Hawkins will man handle that defense again and the only concern for me is Geelong off a bye

Richmond is the best bet all weekend

Penny, Cats, Tiges & Dogs are the best 4 bets of the round imo. $12 boosted!

Penrith should be $1.50-$1.60 imo @ home. But because they’re playing the chooks we get the extra value. I’ll have a side bet of 13+ too.

Penny, Cats, Tiges & Dogs are the best 4 bets of the round imo. $12 boosted!

Penrith should be $1.50-$1.60 imo @ home. But because they’re playing the chooks we get the extra value. I’ll have a side bet of 13+ too.

Not going near Geelong every year they go to water in finals

When was the last time Cats won after a bye. When was the last time Cats actually showed up in a final

Agree, apart from a few league games Port are my certainties.

When was the last time Cats won after a bye. When was the last time Cats actually showed up in a final
That’s the issue no doubt regarding the bye

I just can’t get out of my mind the last game between these two where it was like men vs boys

Think port get stage fright and the cats show up

It’s the toughest game of the round by a mile

That’s the issue no doubt regarding the bye

I just can’t get out of my mind the last game between these two where it was like men vs boys

Think port get stage fright and the cats show up

It’s the toughest game of the round by a mile
Doesn’t mean a lot when it comes to them. Round 12 last year Geelong beat us by 67 points (at the G may I add) then we all know what we did to them in the prelim.

Port appear to have a game style which will stand up in finals. Geelong have been proven not to

Doesn’t mean a lot when it comes to them. Round 12 last year Geelong beat us by 67 points (at the G may I add) then we all know what we did to them in the prelim.

Port appear to have a game style which will stand up in finals. Geelong have been proven not to

You beat A Tom Hawkinsless Geelong might I remind you. Not taking anything way from your flag, but that 4 goal lead at HT may not have evaporated had he played.

Port will attest to that given how easily he handled them 6 weeks ago.

You beat A Tom Hawkinsless Geelong might I remind you. Not taking anything way from your flag, but that 4 goal lead at HT may not have evaporated had he played.

Port will attest to that given how easily he handled them 6 weeks ago.
Yeah I’m sure Hawkins would have got them over the line when they barely got the ball past half way in the 2nd half

Not sure where this faith for them is coming from. I’ll take the team who finished top on their home ground who have a far superior pressure style over a perennial finals failure who’s game plan has history of not standing up that also has the league’s worst record coming off a bye week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cats rolled them big time like a month ago? Not sure why the odds aren't closer
Without Selwood too. There midfield beat them up and Hawkins had a field day

Seriously it looked like boys v girls that game

If they get on top in the midfield again, Hawkins gets the ball with ease again and this is over early

I can’t go near Port at 1.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back