Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
What a heartbreaking story mate. But you’re so right, your dad is no longer in pain and not suffering anymore. It’s lovely to read that you got to spend one final Father’s Day together and you got to spend lots of time with your dad at the end. Thank you for sharing this with us mate.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Thank you RPCB.

He could barely walk come the end and the pain would have been tremendous for him. He was taking baby steps with a walker. My mum could barely get him back to bed, and that was it.

You’re welcome mate!

The pain sounds unbearable. :( I am happy for you that you’re recently married and you have a great support person inside your home, that would help a great amount.

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
Screenshot_20200930-210309_Instagram.jpg

DBAH0

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Austin, Tejas
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Hammers, Austin FC
This article is well worth a read.

So many White House / Campaign / GOP Senators are getting it now.

The ACB show-off over the weekend has turned into a super spreader event.

The truly sad part is that he has lied, manipulated, bullied and conned so frequently in his life, and even more so during his presidency, that so many people are calling this a hoax to get out of more debates.

Either they are right and he truly is a pathetic human being or he has covid and he’s been treated like the boy who cries wolf.

The scary thing is if he beats it (he will), he'll come out raving about how it's nothing and he felt fine the whole time and China's attempt on his life didn't work.

Which will inspire morons to be even bigger morons and go out doing whatever the * they like with no masks or social distancing.

Thistle

Norm Smith Medallist
May 12, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chelsea, ICT, Glory
Anyone here wear glasses and use contacts while playing sport?
Considering them for sport but worried one would fall out while playing.
Yep I use daily lens for sport. Never had any issues with them but always keep spares on hand in case I need to replace.

On the subject has anyone here had laser eye surgery to correct their eyesight?

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
Ugh Corona is really giving me the shits, especially people who can't just do the right thing. The CMO etc are going to recommend back to Lockdown for Ireland and I need to make a visa run in 2 weeks... I can do it, they aren't stopping us from leaving the country but boy it makes it awkward and difficult. Starting to get sick of it cause it also means we can't go anywhere or do anything... and I can't even fly home for Xmas. So depressing.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
Anyone here wear glasses and use contacts while playing sport?
Considering them for sport but worried one would fall out while playing.
I do all the time, haven't had an issue. I think if you get a whack on the head and they're a bit dry it might fall out. I sometimes get issues when my eyes get dry (seems to happen more here than it did in Aus), that I go blurry and get "tired eyes", but not usually when playing sport unless I've put them on 10 hours before. Should say thats cause I use monthlys not dailys... and I use them for 5-6 weeks.

The scary thing is if he beats it (he will), he'll come out raving about how it's nothing and he felt fine the whole time and China's attempt on his life didn't work.

Which will inspire morons to be even bigger morons and go out doing whatever the fu** they like with no masks or social distancing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back