News Crouch & Stengle Caught with Illicit Substance

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow.
I'll repond with this because it's about what you deserve with your opening line.

GO FUQ YOURSELF FEENIX.
You'll have to excuse me, I've been off the durries for two weeks and haven't had a drink in a month. And I ran out of coffee. Damn my addiction to those legal, taxable and socially acceptable substances!

I might post sometimes after consuming copious amounts of red wine.

Drugs - not in your life. Seen coworkers on drugs, not a good look and reliability? Nope.

Drugs may be rampant but that doesn’t make it acceptable.

Which is exactly the attitude of people against the consumption of alcohol. The only difference is legality, which changes for both types of substances across the globe. It's very weak to rely on the law as the primary source of your position. Logically, if the government of the day changes the law, then that changes your mind. Which is pretty pathetic and weak minded.

What is odd about your post is that you reference alcohol in the context of personally consuming too much and posting on bigfooty. But the context for drugs is co-workers as it pertains to the look and their reliability. Are you saying you'd be ok for people to turn up to work drunk and that the look would be ok and that alcoholics are reliable employees?

So drug users now have normal lives and there's plenty of them? what a load of fuqing baloney.

Sprout this sh#t somewhere else.

You've got no idea. Not every drug user is an addict just like not every person that drinks alcohol is an alcoholic. Or everyone that enjoys a punt a degenerate gambler. If you seriously believe that people who enjoy the odd night out on recreational drugs aren't living normal lives then you really got NFI at all.

You said drug users can lead normal lives, will you expicitly communicate that to your children......its a yes or no pumpkin.

You said it, back up your stupid generalisation or STFU rathan than weasle your way around the statement you made with further noise.

drug users can and do live normal lives - they aren't for everyone, just like booze and cigarettes aren't for everybody - if you choose not to use any, that is fine

don't think though that you can judge others when you obviously have no idea about them - if you have kids I feel sorry that they won't be able to have conversations about drugs with their parent -

You've got no idea. Not every drug user is an addict just like not every person that drinks alcohol is an alcoholic. Or everyone that enjoys a punt a degenerate gambler. If you seriously believe that people who enjoy the odd night out on recreational drugs aren't living normal lives then you really got NFI at all.

I'll reply to this post and in turn its also a reply to the other two that decided to weigh in. All 3 of you have really missed the point of my first and original reply however you have touched on it somewhat....so I'll expand for the benefit of all 3.

I originally replied to the comment that "drug users" lead a normal life...a pretty general statement encompassing the point you make in the post above. A drug user can mean an addict who depends on this daily, or a recreational user that might use it adhoc when going out with friends or someone that has tried it a few times in their life.
I think we can agree that there are "groups" that you can place under the term "drug user" which was never clear to the post I replied to.........so when someone uses the term "drug user" without clarification, which one of the groups are they referring to???

In further replies to my posts more detail about what you refer to was referenced ie not every drug user is an addict.... but remember what I responded to in the first place....a sweeping general statement with no detail. Not one of you could grasp this but all 3 where quick with the abusive replies.

Had some detail been posted in the first place we wouldn't be having this discussion.....for obvious reasons.

So maybe in future if the 3 of you are going to act intelligent at least understand what is being posted and why.....without the smart arse abusive replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh no, not this again!!

How are they any more reputable than other sources that are just reporting what the coppers told them almost word for word?....it's hardly an ABC exclusive FFS.
I didn't say they were more reputable, but I regard them to be a reputable source.
You don't? That's fine, no worries.
Back off on the aggro, thanks; it's not necessary.

You'll have to excuse me, I've been off the durries for two weeks and haven't had a drink in a month. And I ran out of coffee. Damn my addiction to those legal, taxable and socially acceptable substances!
Wow that escalated quickly. Cmon guys its not worth getting angry about

I might post sometimes after consuming copious amounts of red wine.

Drugs - not in your life. Seen coworkers on drugs, not a good look and reliability? Nope.

Drugs may be rampant but that doesn’t make it acceptable.

Seen way more mates drink way too much and be in a terrible state, than be in a similar state due to coke (and I've never tried it, and won't).

There will be a conversation in the future about this; I love going out and getting amongst it, but I'm starting to think that low level drug use (ie coke/molly/e) is probably less of a health (and societal) risk, than the heavy drinking that a lot of younger Australians do on a regular basis.

If I was a young AFL player now, with the demands and requirements, I'd probably do drugs over drinking; safer, less calories, and you're less likely to lose control of yourself.

drug users can and do live normal lives - they aren't for everyone, just like booze and cigarettes aren't for everybody - if you choose not to use any, that is fine

don't think though that you can judge others when you obviously have no idea about them - if you have kids I feel sorry that they won't be able to have conversations about drugs with their parent -
i Have been completely honest with my kid from the get go. I’ve told him the good, the bad and the ugly, and every question he’s ever asked, and there’s been many, I’ve told the truth. Apparently that’s been enough to put him off for life. 🤣

I'll reply to this post and in turn its also a reply to the other two that decided to weigh in. All 3 of you have really missed the point of my first and original reply however you have touched on it somewhat....so I'll expand for the benefit of all 3.

I originally replied to the comment that "drug users" lead a normal life...a pretty general statement encompassing the point you make in the post above. A drug user can mean an addict who depends on this daily, or a recreational user that might use it adhoc when going out with friends or someone that has tried it a few times in their life.
I think we can agree that there are "groups" that you can place under the term "drug user" which was never clear to the post I replied to.........so when someone uses the term "drug user" without clarification, which one of the groups are they referring to???

In further replies to my posts more detail about what you refer to was referenced ie not every drug user is an addict.... but remember what I responded to in the first place....a sweeping general statement with no detail. Not one of you could grasp this but all 3 where quick with the abusive replies.

Had some detail been posted in the first place we wouldn't be having this discussion.....for obvious reasons.

So maybe in future if the 3 of you are going to act intelligent at least understand what is being posted and why.....without the smart arse abusive replies.

You obviously had/have a bias which is largely out of ignorance and bigotry.

I think you should watch this:

It may save you a lifetime of ignorance on the topic.

I didn't say they were more reputable, but I regard them to be a reputable source.
You don't? That's fine, no worries.
Back off on the aggro, thanks; it's not necessary.
Mutineer thinks the ABC is part of a left-wing conspiracy.

Because Australian media is so left-wing ... :-D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back