News Crouch & Stengle Caught with Illicit Substance

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd be really interested in a version of the Olympics or AFL where every participant has free reign on performance enhancing drugs. No limits at all.

What sort of records would be broken?
Lower life expectancy.

You obviously had/have a bias which is largely out of ignorance and bigotry.

I think you should watch this:

It may save you a lifetime of ignorance on the topic.
We're listening to Joe Rogan's Podcast to prevent being ignorant?

From: https://www.mind.org.uk/information...ational-drugs-alcohol/recreational-drugs-a-z/

cocaine, crack cocaine
Cocaine comes in two forms:
  • cocaine powder, which is snorted
  • crack cocaine, which is smoked
Both forms may be injected. Cocaine is notoriously impure, and often contains other substances.

Type of drug: stimulant
Short-term effects
  • feeling wide awake
  • full of energy
  • feeling confident
High doses may cause:
  • hallucinations and delusions
  • depression
  • suicidal thoughts
Long-term effects
  • depression
  • anxiety
  • panic attacks
  • paranoia
  • irreversible brain damage
  • worsening of pre-existing mental health problems
  • repetitive movements
Dependency and withdrawal symptoms
  • loss of energy
  • psychosis
  • depression
  • akathisia (a feeling of intense restlessness)

"Cocaine – from a perceived non-addiction I realised that my intermittent use is addiction and is most prevalent in social situations."

Cocaine is extremely addictive, and it is very difficult to stop taking it.
If you have a mental health problem, cocaine can make this worse.

I think it's irrelevant if Alcohol, marijuana or Coke is worse. Society views Cocaine as the worst and that's all the matters for an AFL club.

I started this week just disappointed by Crouch and Stengle’s behaviour, but now I’m mad.

This club has always prided itself on being competitive and avoiding ‘bottoming out’ or ‘rebuilding’ (fancy words to say that the club hasn’t balanced age vs development, and recruited/traded for now AND the future).

For the past three years, the club has been the laughing stock of the AFL, and every scandal seem to land on the clubs front door.

It’s time the club gained some respect - and that comes from character, integrity and results.

I’d be happy for both of them to be shown the door (for Crouch, don’t match offers for RFA or trade for a better deal). If Crouch is so foolish to hurt his own career and club at a time of contract negotiations, then adios.

Bring in new blood, who with support, development and good coaching (please Neil Balme, please!), will become leaders on and off the field for years to come.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh no, not this again!!

watched 20 minutes of Bones last night and Brennan called Booth a degenerate gambler straight to his face, as if she was asking for a drink. No biggie, he said it's no longer a problem and he's done the course. She then gets kicked out for openly admitting she's card counting by explaining the math. Classic Bones.

Caught the deal on CCTV, instead of going after the dealer follow up on the customers. With such a small amount that no conviction but a counselling session.

Catching the dealer would have been a far better outcome.

I hope the cops merely chose to nab Crouch and Stengle as they couldn't track the dealer.

And it was not based on the appearance of one of them hoping for a reason to lead to an arrest.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

This could be a net positive for the club

Stengle knows it’s his last chance, gets some more mentorship and knuckles down

Brad’s trade value hasn’t changed and, as before, if he stays or goes we get a benefit back

All players get a rocket about commitment to the cause and each other in this rebuilding phase, chance to create something special, don’t let your mates down etc

Sponsors are manageable, reassured that steps have been taken and the club is now more drug free than ever. Same with supporters

Onwards and upwards

Caught the deal on CCTV, instead of going after the dealer follow up on the customers. With such a small amount that no conviction but a counselling session.

Catching the dealer would have been a far better outcome.

I hope the cops merely chose to nab Crouch and Stengle as they couldn't track the dealer.

And it was not based on the appearance of one of them hoping for a reason to lead to an arrest.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
How do you know the dealer wasnt dealt with? Spoiler - You dont.

How do you know the dealer wasnt dealt with? Spoiler - You dont.
Well no one knows for sure, but the advertiser asked SAPOL if any further arrests were made that night in regards to this incident and they confirmed that no, no one else was charged or implicated that night.
So I think it’s a pretty good assumption.

I'd be really interested in a version of the Olympics or AFL where every participant has free reign on performance enhancing drugs. No limits at all.What sort of records would be broken?

as long as commentators like our Bruce are also high as a kite. The ratings would go through the roof. It would be “special”....

Well no one knows for sure, but the advertiser asked SAPOL if any further arrests were made that night in regards to this incident and they confirmed that no, no one else was charged or implicated that night.
So I think it’s a pretty good assumption.
Just because the other party wasnt arrested at the time doesnt mean they are not following that up now they have footage of the dealer. They also now have evidence it was actually drugs.

I was only responding to the original post that made it seem like Police only care about the users and not dealers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back