Not open for further replies.

bmaurizio

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 11, 2004
Singapore
AFL Club
Carlton
Dow, LOB, Stocker after another full uninterrupted football
season must be reviewed and reassessed if current form continues and don’t show some glimpses.
At this years trade table, Kennedy , Cunners, Fisher, Mc Gov. need to be revived likewise, 2021 end Charlie too if he still can’t stay on the park along with Marchbank.
We have so much talent but through constant injury possibile mismanagement and or poor form don’t develop the way they should.
Stephen Silvagni was very good list manger, sad about the embroil around him but have a gut feel Agresta & Austin will mange very well too and I’m expecting more than Zac Williams.

teagueyubeauty

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Somewhere there
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Liverpool, Yankees
No ******* way do we just trade 7 for Saad. It doesn't matter what Dodo asks for, 7 would probably be the 6th thing he'd ask for (after Cripps, Walsh, Weiters, Charlie, Harry), and his next request is probably our future 1st.

Saad is OOC, * doesn't hold the power here like they did with JD last year. At the end of the day, if Saad really wants out (which is still yet to be officially confirmed) then they'll have to do a deal or risk him walking to the PSD. Granted, he'd probably end up at Norf because no way they let a good player go, regardless of if they want to be there, but Saad could nominate a ******* huge contract so at least he'd get paid for the next 5 years.

Exactly...and the key here is that Norf will give him the same terms or better if he walks to the PSD so Dodo doesn’t have that leverage.

Not a snow flakes chance in hell is 7 on the board for Saad

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Apr 22, 2008
Mamba Style !!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Lakers
Exactly...and the key here is that Norf will give him the same terms or better if he walks to the PSD so Dodo doesn’t have that leverage.

Not a snow flakes chance in hell is 7 on the board for Saad

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Problem with PSD though is Dodo knows Saad won’t want to play for a team like North, he is concerned about team success, club direction, happiness etc.

North are not much better in those areas.....

Oct 4, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Pick 7 is in play for a potential Saad trade, but that pick would not be going to the Bombers. Media only getting fed half stories. Still think he’s less than 50% chance to leave.

Thanks for the update.

It seems like Saad is our top priority given all the media noise... I'm hoping that's not the case though...

bluemahogany

Premiership Player
Oct 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Miami Heat, Manchester United
Pick 7 is in play for a potential Saad trade, but that pick would not be going to the Bombers. Media only getting fed half stories. Still think he’s less than 50% chance to leave.
Any truth to the Taranto to Saints rumours?

chelseacarlton

BLUE it's the Magic Number
10k Posts Sensible Type Chess Club Member Pantskyle
Apr 13, 2008
So Frang
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
The Anti-Theists
I would definitely do a straight swap of Dow for Narkle, I’m on page 78 so haven’t seen the other arguments for or against Narkle.
I think he’s a very good player and from what I’ve seen of Dow, I’d be happy with my above!👍
Well I see this didn’t go down too well for me, “would you believe 2 German Shepard’s and an angry midget?”.

Nov 27, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
I would definitely do a straight swap of Dow for Narkle, I’m on page 78 so haven’t seen the other arguments for or against Narkle.
I think he’s a very good player and from what I’ve seen of Dow, I’d be happy with my above!
3 games a year out of Narkle would definitely be worth it.

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back