Nostradamus Lives W

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmmm maybe Hawkins is a decent loyal fella and didn’t take too kindly to a teammate with wife and young kid sleeping around. Similar to stringer at the dogs.

I don't know, just seems odd to me to be jumping in and trying to play the hero (however "heroic" hitting someone is in this context) "dealing out justice" if you're not directly affected or don't have "skin in the game" yourself.

Alright campaigners, I've spoken to my source in Geelong and I can confirm there is truth to this rumour- however some of the details have been misreported.

The truth is Gary Rohan actually slept with Tom Hawkins.
Tom Hawkins was then punched in the face by the Physio. No idea if the Physio punched Tom because she is a friend of his wife, or because she was jealous for Tom sleeping with Gary... but I will let everyone know once I have confirmed the facts.

You heard it here first!!!

False. There’s only one bloke at the Cats who sleeps with men and that bloke got dropped this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Without all the BS, how do you guys actually know about this? I don't believe the Hawkins punching part, because Rohan would be bruised somewhere in the facial region, but even Geelong posters like yourself seem to confirm that he did the dirty? Really disappointing if that is the case, but have no idea where this has come from or how anyone knows?

Probably just a jumper punch so insufficent force to warrent a suspension. All good.......move along!

Similar to stringer at the dogs.
A little bit different circumstances, if all the Package did was a bit of mattress mambo on the side I highly doubt we'd have offloaded him in a fire sale.

There was a lot of off-field indiscretions, one of which was bullying a high profile recruit, who has since retired due to mental health issues.

It past the point of no return.

A little bit different circumstances, if all the Package did was a bit of mattress mambo on the side I highly doubt we'd have offloaded him in a fire sale.

There was a lot of off-field indiscretions, one of which was bullying a high profile recruit, who has since retired due to mental health issues.

Stringer is a dead head so that doesn’t surprise me. Don’t need players like that in your team.

Pretty sure the horseshit in the locker was a breaking point for big boy Tommy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back