2020 Non-Crows AFL Discussion Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how long until port fans figure out Butters is no more than a glorified Kane Mitchell. 1% king but never really does alot other than the odd flash.

On VOG-L09 using BigFooty.com mobile app
This is a terrible take. Butters no better than Kane Mitchell? ******* lol

Brisbane finished top 4 last year.
So now it’s only an asterisk year because the finals were affected?
Weren’t you claiming before that it was an asterisk year because GWS were affected, that was in the H&A so I guess that doesn’t count.
Essendon weren’t a factor?
They may have won games because of drugs (hence then getting penalties) you can’t claim it’s an asterisk year this year but not other years unless you are trying to be inconsistent?
Well, GWS was affected due to the amount of games that they had to played off short break during H&A and they only missed out on the 8 so yes it does count, hence an asterisk season (I'm surprise GWS haven't made more noise to the AFL given Sydney actually had a better run with their fixture). Another poster brought up that Brisbane is the one to have an asterisk against the premiership if they win it because they didn't have to travel at all this season, hence my point was if that's the case then why doesn't that same poster don't consider this an asterisk season given Brisbane fixture would have affected the other final 8 place before it affected the premiership. Essendon was non factor in those seasons so it was just like some teams got lucky playing the bottom 4 team twice in a normal season which happened to be Essendon and only affect those teams.

Well, GWS was affected due to the amount of games that they had to played off short break during H&A and they only missed out on the 8 so yes it does count, hence an asterisk season (I'm surprise GWS haven't made more noise to the AFL given Sydney actually had a better run with their fixture). Another poster brought up that Brisbane is the one to have an asterisk against the premiership if they win it because they didn't have to travel at all this season, hence my point was if that's the case then why doesn't that same poster don't consider this an asterisk season given Brisbane fixture would have affected the other final 8 place before it affected the premiership. Essendon was non factor in those seasons so it was just like some teams got lucky playing the bottom 4 team twice in a normal season which happened to be Essendon and only affect those teams.
😂

I wonder how long until port fans figure out Butters is no more than a glorified Kane Mitchell. 1% king but never really does alot other than the odd flash.

On VOG-L09 using BigFooty.com mobile app
That's a big call. Mitchell was God damn awful.

I think it's time for Crows supporters to admit despite Ken's faults he does have some coaching ability.
Even if it's his ability to make a bunch of uneducated grown men think they are the best team in the Afl.

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

This is a terrible take. Butters no better than Kane Mitchell? ******* lol

I'd hate to hear what he thinks of Chayce Jones. Probably thinks Jarrhan Jacky is better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it's time for Crows supporters to admit despite Ken's faults he does have some coaching ability.
Even if it's his ability to make a bunch of uneducated grown men think they are the best team in the Afl.

Strangely, I think he actually had an extremely more talented list after their 2014 preliminary lost to the Hawks by 1 point and squander those talents, hence why their supporter say he can't actually coach given the sh*t he has dish up in the last 5 years but apparently he is very good at managing players.

Have we won more finals than Padrick since he left?
No, but tonight's game puts him second place on the all time "most finals played without having played a Grand Final" list. He's at 17, 4 games behind Brad Johnson on 21.

I still don't rate Port.

Look they played a good game, But when you kick 1 Goal 7 from set shots. and the leading Coleman medal winner kicks 0-5 with one out on the full. You're in a bad spot.

Brisbane should absolutely roll them.
Brisbane is the most inaccurate team in the comp, the same thing is likely to happen.

On Pixel 2 XL using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ken is a good coach like Hardwick is a good coach

Only when there’s better coaches around him, a game plan he didn’t bring in and better players than the ones he’s recruited before

Jenkins is a tall crumber

Also has more good finals performances in his kitbag than a lot of the Geelong side they selected.

Yes, I'm aware we were playing Geelong when that happened.

Also why would Geelong trade in Steven and Jenkins but not play them

They were missing a tall forward and grunt in the midfield.

Idiotic selections
Fit Stevens would have been very handy, I'll take Stanley or Ratugolea over Jenkins (he is done and why Geelong trade for him in the first place.....)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back