AFL 2020 - AFL Finals Week One (no aftertiming allowed)

Remove this Banner Ad

Porkins can just piss off to a spud farm after that performance, what an absolute cretin

I want to cry! You know you are going bad when I only needed that potato to kick 1
Lol

Needed DBJ for 15 to finish a sgm. He ends on 14, marks it on the siren for 15 and cant kick. No one in the history of punting has new ways to get screwed over like i do. Unbelievable

I raise you Hawkins to kick a goal and he misses 5!

Holy sh*t just as well I fell asleep otherwise I wouldn't have a TV to watch sport on this week. What an absolute piece of sh*t seriously. 5 behinds who does that? You fat fu** lard campaigner I honestly hope you get aids

Trust me don’t watch the replay he’s missed 2 straight in front and one from 3m lol

Lol wow fu** that

Decided to go for a left foot snap 20m out right in front...that was my favourite one from the potato! Proceeded to miss by a good 3 metres!

Yeah same, didn’t even get a bonus bet because Hawkins couldn’t even kick one lousy goal lol

Knew it after the potato missed like 2...he'd dead set have to mark it 1m out to kick 1!

Lol unbelievable, hope a junkie chokes him out in Geelong

To make things lets just say 100 times worse Rozee marks it basically the same spot the next quarter and nails it...

Moving on from the Hawkins shitshow, Martin AGS, Riewoldt AGS & Cameron AGS $2.56 NEDS. Already got on Martin AGS $1.75 TAB and Martin 2+ $4.50 TAB when it was announced Lynch wouldn’t play.

Moving on from the Hawkins shitshow, Martin AGS, Riewoldt AGS & Cameron AGS $2.56 NEDS. Already got on Martin AGS $1.75 TAB and Martin 2+ $4.50 TAB when it was announced Lynch wouldn’t play.

Might follow you there but after tonight leaving Reiwoldt out and putting McCluggage...yes I'm a sucker for punishment lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawkins AGS
Hawkins 2+
Stewart 15+ @ $2 boosted

Dixon AGS
Dixon 2+
Menegola 15+ @ $2

Menegola 15+
Menegola 20+
Duncan 15+ @ $2 boosted

Scorecard reads 0 wins, 3 losses- but 2 bonus bets back so not too much damage done.

Hoping the friday ones snag a couple of wins now

Fri:

Riewoldt AGS
Riewoldt 2+
Rich 15+ @ $2 boosted

Lyons 15+
Lyons 20+
McCluggage 15+ @ $2

Dusty AGS
Dusty 2+
Prestia 15+ @ $2.50

Yeah I'm going similar and getting on Zorko AGS $2.50 Unibet. We're both asking for pain and misery here haha but at least we're expecting it

At least I can only blame myself and not a dumb potato that can't kick 1 in 5 lol, what's the Clugg up to so far about 6 goals 25 or something!

Zorko isn't the worst shout

Martin AGS, Riewoldt AGS & Cameron AGS $2.56 NEDS
Like this.
Cameron is the lions leading gs and no one matches him for his leg speed (he can easily get one out the back) + Riewoldt and dusty should get enough ball coming inside 50 for hopefully 1 each. So imo -the worse case scenario 2/3 get up for bonus bets.
tailing 2u lads.

Porkins can just piss off to a spud farm after that performance, what an absolute cretin

As can Tom Stewart who put in a performance a post-accident Darren Milane could have been an improvement on - 14 touches FMD

2.5u Castagna AGS $1.75 (PointsBet)

Had his biggest dry patch of his career earlier in the season, but has seemed to find his way again kicking 1.1 and 1.2 in the last 2 weeks. Bit more pressure on the smalls to hit the scoreboard with Lynch out. Solid price on someone averaging a touch of a goal a game on their career.

Thoughts on Rioli for a goal(s) ?? im not sold on him yet, but he Is listed at fwd pocket. Could do a motlop like last night. hes only got 9g in 2020 tho. (81%TOG)

Rioli ags @2.15 tab
Rioli 2g+ @5.75 lads
Rioli 3g+@17 SB

Also lads still have Dusty 2g+ @3 , while b365 have him 2g+ @1.65 ~~ a big difference there.

Prestia under 22.5 disp $1.70 pb
Been crunched in a little but this seems high for someone who hasn't played since round 5. Went 3/5 under that in the games he played early season and Lions are fairly restrictive

Also backing in Tigers h2h, they just know how to get it done in the big games and no Lynch isn't the end of the world, expect their smalls can go to work

Are finals traditionally way lower in disposals or was last night an anomaly? I heard late on Rockckiff or someone was like the only player on
Whole ground over 20 touches! Think Neale and Lyons go well tonight but maybe well for a final will only be 22-26 touches not near 30??
I’ll be interested to know. I’ll make some stats for this after work and share it with the board. Don’t know if it will be as sophisticated as NYRB’s stats, I’ll have something though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back