Roast Classic Tom Browne Moments

Remove this Banner Ad

Robbo >>>>> Browne

Robbo is your classic footy nuffie, Browne is the deadshit with rich parents who got him a cushy job.

How dare you say that about TGO

blasphemous

may the footy gods strike you down while chugging a beer and have you half choke on the frothy beverage

Tom proves that university degrees are something that can be purchased or earned.

Most aren't interested in his sports commentary and that is his job. Sure as hell not interested in his equally ill-informed political opinions.

“ Once i graduated bottom of the class in law school and realised i was basically unemployable at any decent law firm, I begged Dad to pull some strings and get me a job on tv. Now i’m one of Australia’s most well known super journos and admired for my news breaking abilities.”

Tim Watson. "Joel Selwood has declared he will play this week." "lets cross to Tom browne.Tom you have a good eye for this! How did Selwood train?" Well Tim he just ran a couple of laps"

every live cross to TB is riveting viewing and nothing less than premium inside information of the inner machinations and secrets of AFL clubs.

He’s a class above his peers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On the Lynch incident....

"As he was speaking to us, I think a BOOM BOOM coke, herp herp, a GLASS of it was thrown, a PLASTIC GLASS of it was thrown at him"

STFU and stop sensationalizing everything.

Tom proves that university degrees are something that can be purchased or earned.

Most aren't interested in his sports commentary and that is his job. Sure as hell not interested in his equally ill-informed political opinions.

A university degree tends to reward persistence, much more than intelligence. And you have to admit young mate Tom (although he looks like old mate) is persistent.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back